PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post

...5062 is about done, id be guessing. just need to test weatherpanel and a few other things people have been complaining about. If there was something broken in 5060 and you want it fixed, now would be the time to complain =)
HTC Touch keyboard by HetalPatel, doesn't seem to play nicely if you also cook in one of the BL Keyboard skins..

Touch KB worked OK for a few hours, then just totally stopped. They wont come on at all now.

So, just FYI if you have the ability to test... if not , no biggie.

I found a way to turn off 'Touch Keyboard' and 'Touch Keypad' in the registry so at least now they dont show on my SIP list.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Originally Posted by no2chem:
edit: also completed nuePackageInstaller, which lets you install oem packages without flashing a new rom.... (or using a kitchen)

n2c... you've just about outdone yourself with this one. yet another breakthru due to your genius.....amazing dude, very much looking forward to 5062!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
using a newer bt stack, HCI = 3.51.0, not sure if it fixes the problems you are having
No2Chem is the bluetooth stack in 5062 the same as 5060. In 5060 it seems to crash a couple times a day. It has not done this in the past. Just wondering.

Thanks,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
I haven't tested it yet, but im going to guess that 5060 will be spb backup compatible with 5062.

edit: also completed nuePackageInstaller, which lets you install oem packages without flashing a new rom.... (or using a kitchen)

...5062 is about done, id be guessing. just need to test weatherpanel and a few other things people have been complaining about. If there was something broken in 5060 and you want it fixed, now would be the time to complain =)
No2chem I have never had issues with Weatherpanel manually installing it. In fact it is working on a cooked rom from your 5060 base as we speak. When using the UC and then it installed after a hard reset the phone would lock up so I just removed it from my sdconfig and manually deployed it with no issues. =)
Old 04-27-2008, 02:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

The only issue I get no2chem with 5060 and really any version of the ROMs is that sometimes if I slide open my keyboard with a message thread open, the text box will be only one line tall and will not expand when I type. It is fixed just by completely closing the messaging app and opening it up again, but it is annoying.

I have a theory it only happens when I slide it open AS I open the thread itself and the thread hasn't fully loaded, but I am not sure if that is 100% correct, just my thought.

Anyway, just something I'd throw you way in case you know of any easy way to fix it. Not a big deal, just a very small annoyance. Otherwise, 5060 has been VERY stable. Almost so stable I don't want to upgrade, but we all know how long that will last (not the stableness, that will last! My desire to keep what I have and leave it alone won't tho)
Old 04-27-2008, 08:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
The only issue I get no2chem with 5060 and really any version of the ROMs is that sometimes if I slide open my keyboard with a message thread open, the text box will be only one line tall and will not expand when I type. It is fixed just by completely closing the messaging app and opening it up again, but it is annoying.
I have had that happen on both nuerom and dcd.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Originally Posted by no2chem:

n2c... you've just about outdone yourself with this one. yet another breakthru due to your genius.....amazing dude, very much looking forward to 5062!
In layman's terms, does this mean we can now upgrade without doing a Hard Reset?
Old 04-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
In layman's terms, does this mean we can now upgrade without doing a Hard Reset?
no, but you should be able to install oem packages without hard resetting...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

freetoride78 is a n00b

when is 5062 going to be available to download?
Old 04-27-2008, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetoride78 View Post
when is 5062 going to be available to download?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25065
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development