PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everette View Post
No offense guys, but I don't think that this is on topic with No2Chem ROM Upgrade stuff. I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is kind of the reason why this thread is so huge, making it hard to find upgrade related issues/fixes.
Thanks backseat moderator, but it is. It's comparing two of the bigger ROMs around here.

Quote:
I don't know why you jumped down my throat, but questions like this are exactly what I am talking about though. If I am wrong and no one else thinks this, than thats fine I will back off. Just that this question has been answered a thousand times in other forums and it isn't related to N2C ROMs.: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20905

I just think that when it comes to efficiency, and letting N2C know about issues/changes, then we need to clean this forum up.

Just my 2 cents.
Shut up.

Last edited by chappy; 04-26-2008 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

My 2 cents:

Wait for 5062, there will be a separate thread.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

It would be wise to listen to the man with the gun.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot View Post
It would be wise to listen to the man with the gun.
lol you're right =D>

Old 04-26-2008, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: SPrint

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Thanks backseat moderator, but it is. It's comparing two of the bigger ROMs around here.

Shut up.
Dude, no need to be a boner about it. You are asking questions that have nothing to do with this thread, and I was trying to politely point you in the right direction.

I am done with the "my moderator opinion crap", but a lot of people are complaining about how bloated this thread gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
My 2 cents:

Wait for 5062, there will be a separate thread.
Yep, it will be nice to have a new thread, but if we still have these idiots posting irrelevant questions, people not using the search feature, and people not realizing that if your post is not related to the N2C "UPGRADE" then post a new damn thread, then it is going to get just as out of hand as this thread has gotten.

I am not saying that I am a moderator or even that I would want to be, but someone is going to have to keep it under control in the new 5062 thread.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Dude, no need to be a boner about it. You are asking questions that have nothing to do with this thread, and I was trying to politely point you in the right direction.

What question did I ask that had nothing to do with this thread? I answered someone who was saying DCD was crappy compared to nueROM (HOLY CRAP THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT NUEROM). I have a different experience (which is they are both pretty close to each other) which would maybe help that person not to go through all the effort of reflashing to another ROM, if it's not the ROM at fault.

Who are you to point me in the right direction? Check my post history boss, I'm good without your "help".

Last edited by chappy; 04-26-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

agkelos is just getting started

Quote:

Yep, it will be nice to have a new thread, but if we still have these idiots posting irrelevant questions, people not using the search feature, and people not realizing that if your post is not related to the N2C "UPGRADE" then post a new damn thread, then it is going to get just as out of hand as this thread has gotten.

I am not saying that I am a moderator or even that I would want to be, but someone is going to have to keep it under control in the new 5062 thread.
Wow, I was polite and even said that I meant no disrespect towards you and you go ahead and said that we are idiots? Look I could step down to your level and ensue on a battle of bickering but I think I'm a better man than that. I would like to think you are too.
My questions and others similar to mine are related to the rom made by No2 and considering that apparently No2 is releasing 5062 in the coming weeks I believe he would look for very little feedback on 5060 here. So even though it is not technical conversation that would help No2, it could sure help others that have the same problems or doubts using this rom or deciding to use it or not.
And thats the last I have to say about that.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Guys. Stop. No more arguing.

If a mod or no2chem thinks this is out of hand, they will say something and/or close the thread.

Until then, calm down.

Everyone should try to stay on topic, but no one has had any issues recently, therefore we can post about things related to nueROM 6062's release date.

If someone asked something and we all acted like 'idiots' that'd be a different story. But no one has, so we can continue to post relevant, but non-crucial information.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

agkelos is just getting started

True, I apologize for the derail.
Well I guess back on topic, there was somebody back a few pages saying spb backup was not working with 5061a. I found the same thing, it would get stuck during backup or restore. A friend of mine had a version of clone and I was able to create a backup with that one. I guess you would lose the the privilege of selective restore but for those who like a clean backup to always revert to after messing around with new apps or themes, that would be a solution. So if 5062 has similar problems you could look at using clone.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:13 PM
Retired Moderator

Instead of using software for backing up certain files, I make my own .cab files that I run after a flash. They include my custom ringtones, themes, sounds, fonts etc. Its alot easier than backups because the .cabs will always work.

I use WinCE cab manager. It is rather pricey, but use the trial for a bit to get what you need.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development