PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
so spb backup doesnt work on this... i cant restore at all
It will not work if you are using a backup file from a previous ROM version. You can only use backup software on the same ROM the backup was created on.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well, ive decided to flash the sprint rom for my xv6800 and use n2c's custom ROM. of all the ones tested, which build is the most current, but least buggy, to download? ive read about a few problems with the most recent ones.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:12 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
It will not work if you are using a backup file from a previous ROM version. You can only use backup software on the same ROM the backup was created on.
but it worked with nochem 59 to 60 just not 60 to 61... i only use it to restore text and contacts not system data.. why this tyme
Old 04-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
but it worked with nochem 59 to 60 just not 60 to 61... i only use it to restore text and contacts not system data.. why this tyme
Pink, are you only having issues restoring, or will it not perform backups either with this rom? I need my spb backup...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Oh thats different then. I do not know why it would not restore the files if it did not contain system files. I think Spb's forums could help you.
If not, you can flash back to the ROM you created the file on, backup all the files to an SD card, and then transfer them over again to the new ROM
Old 04-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Oh thats different then. I do not know why it would not restore the files if it did not contain system files. I think Spb's forums could help you.
If not, you can flash back to the ROM you created the file on, backup all the files to an SD card, and then transfer them over again to the new ROM
yeah i saved the restore on my sd card and i tried to run the restore and its that had that 4 color circle spinning, I flashed back to 60 and it restored fine. Idk what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Pink, are you only having issues restoring, or will it not perform backups either with this rom? I need my spb backup...
I guess it performs backup but I know for sure I can't restore any of my lold backups
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
yeah i saved the restore on my sd card and i tried to run the restore and its that had that 4 color circle spinning, I flashed back to 60 and it restored fine. Idk what to do

I guess it performs backup but I know for sure I can't restore any of my lold backups
k, thanks Pink, I'm still waiting around for 5062 i guess, I'd rather have all the stuff that n2c intended to put in rather than doing a partial update now just to do it again 'soon'...
Old 04-20-2008, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok nevermind, bigger problem. flashed the sprint radio ROM and n2c's ROM and everything went fine, but after i booted it up, it said connecting to Sprint PCS, and now im on Sprint's network. what did i do wrong?

edit: im on VZW
Old 04-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
ok nevermind, bigger problem. flashed the sprint radio ROM and n2c's ROM and everything went fine, but after i booted it up, it said connecting to Sprint PCS, and now im on Sprint's network. what did i do wrong?

edit: im on VZW
did you let the Sprint customizations run when flashing the 3.35? that would do it
Old 04-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nope, i let it get to the welcome screen, and once it said customizing in 3,2... i went into bootloader and flashed n2c's rom. i read thats what you do, but looking back over the thread it says to flash then go directly into bootloader. so im relocking it right now, and im gonna try again.

edit: nevermimd. the phone wont accept new connection names, so VZW is gonna ship a new one tomorrow. ill load the ROM when i get it(:

Last edited by nick aguas; 04-20-2008 at 02:36 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development