View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:10 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
yeah i saved the restore on my sd card and i tried to run the restore and its that had that 4 color circle spinning, I flashed back to 60 and it restored fine. Idk what to do

I guess it performs backup but I know for sure I can't restore any of my lold backups
k, thanks Pink, I'm still waiting around for 5062 i guess, I'd rather have all the stuff that n2c intended to put in rather than doing a partial update now just to do it again 'soon'...

Best... Member... Ever...