PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

ehanhan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quickmenu for president. X button task manager, and oxios all in one..

wktask is ftl because it overwrites the battery and memory info that QM writes into the top right
Old 04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

nuelo is just getting started

I am wondering if anyone else has this "bug". Whenever I modify a theme or something else related to the GUI (like change a theme or close a full screen program like TomTom), the phone application comes up. It's only consistent when changing the theme via the Today window.
Radio Version: 3.42.50
SPL: nueSPL 2.47
"To copy ideas from one person is plagiarism. To copy ideas from many people is research."
Old 04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
FZ1
N00b
Pocket PC: Hermann
Carrier: vzw

FZ1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuelo View Post
Whenever I modify a theme or something else related to the GUI (like change a theme or close a full screen program like TomTom), the phone application comes up.
Are you using the Vogue dialer? Check page 9 of the kitchen thread.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Reinstall the dialer cab after you cook....it stops it every time for me.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
ok so I love all the features of this rom, but im having one problem: My text messgaes are delayed sometimes or out of order and its very frustrating

I did not pull the battery and hard reset after the flash do you think that will help?

if this keeps up I may have to flash back to the sprint rom
I think No2 put this somewhere on the first page of this thread:

PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING. PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR BATTERY AND PUT IT BACK IN, THEN HARD RESET AFTER FLASHING.

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

I'm currently running a cooked 5060 from the basekit I shoehorned in, not the official kitchen basekit released a couple of days ago. Today I finally got a new bluetooth headset (been without for a while), paired it, and tested it through a full phone call with no issues. Next phone call that came in lasted for about three or four seconds and suddenly went silent. Couldn't hear the other person and they couldn't hear me. They called back, still nothing. I called them, still nothing. I turned off Bluetooth and called back and STILL nothing through even the built-in speaker and microphone. Finally had to soft-reset. Called the person back and everything was fine, then turned the Bluetooth back on, switched to the headset and it worked fine. An hour or two later, next call I received, the same thing happened all over again.

Is this a known issue anyone's had with any known solutions? Since I haven't built and flashed a ROM from the official 5060 kitchen I'm going to go ahead and do that now and see if that happens to fix anything, but I'm hoping someone may have some tips in case it happens again.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

So the kitchen isn't UC compliant anymore?
Old 04-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

I noticed in 5060 that the IOTA doesn't start when you hit start in Settings->phone. I can't get my internet to work.

Does anyone remember a previous ROM and whether or not it worked? I may have to flash down to an older ROM to get my internet working then back up to 5060.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartels View Post
Does anybody have No2Chem's registry hack that puts the time AND date on the top bar? I found one hack and it works but the font is too big leading to some of the digits getting cut off. When I hacked the kitchen to use 5059 it worked, but using 5060 through the kitchen's official release that hack seems to be gone.

Thanks in advance!
I know this goes back quite a few pages, but any answer to this yet? I am missing it in the new kitchen.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I noticed in 5060 that the IOTA doesn't start when you hit start in Settings->phone. I can't get my internet to work.

Does anyone remember a previous ROM and whether or not it worked? I may have to flash down to an older ROM to get my internet working then back up to 5060.
install the IOTA CAB from your extended rom

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development