View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I'm currently running a cooked 5060 from the basekit I shoehorned in, not the official kitchen basekit released a couple of days ago. Today I finally got a new bluetooth headset (been without for a while), paired it, and tested it through a full phone call with no issues. Next phone call that came in lasted for about three or four seconds and suddenly went silent. Couldn't hear the other person and they couldn't hear me. They called back, still nothing. I called them, still nothing. I turned off Bluetooth and called back and STILL nothing through even the built-in speaker and microphone. Finally had to soft-reset. Called the person back and everything was fine, then turned the Bluetooth back on, switched to the headset and it worked fine. An hour or two later, next call I received, the same thing happened all over again.

Is this a known issue anyone's had with any known solutions? Since I haven't built and flashed a ROM from the official 5060 kitchen I'm going to go ahead and do that now and see if that happens to fix anything, but I'm hoping someone may have some tips in case it happens again.