PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
WAD2 uses it's own, system-independent, timezone settings - presumably so that you can create pages with clocks showing multiple timezones. To change the setting you will need to be in author mode. Then tap and hold on the area highlighted below (note - you can't tap on the actual clock, the area you need is behind/beside it). Go to properties, and adjust to the appropriate timezone.

I knew i was trying to do it right, where did you tap an hold? i cant seem to catch the actual clock part to get to its specific properties....
Old 07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok, nevermind i got it. I just realised there is a transparent box over my clock. not sure why its on top of the clock but yeah i just moved it down some and then the clock was easily accessable. so i changed my timezone shown just like in the pictures above, and but the box box.

i was going nuts on that one, cause i knew i had been able to fix it in v1. now to see if i can get some weather icons and/or this wp to work correctly.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

01757king is a n00b

i cant get any of the apps to show up i just have a bkack screen what do i do
Old 07-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: o2

no1pmoney is a n00b

im using a uk htc touch dual the theme works or the most part but the time on the front screen is exactly 5 hours slow but the time settings are correct....... please help
Old 07-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond 2
Carrier: O2

touchrunner is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1pmoney View Post
ths is a great theme,but i have a slight problem, im using the htc touch dual in the uk and the time on the home screen is five hours slow exactly but the time is set correctly. please help i love this theme
Goto the previous page the answer is there....I had the same problem on a orbit 2 ...now fixed
Old 07-23-2008, 02:26 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1pmoney View Post
im using a uk htc touch dual the theme works or the most part but the time on the front screen is exactly 5 hours slow but the time settings are correct....... please help
read my post two above your post. i had the same problem and i discussed how i fixed it.

oh and by the way all i got my weather icons going. i think the only thing that doesnt work on mine is the comm manager. and i understand as i tried for two days to set it up on v1 and had NO luck.

jdume you are the man! I was thinking of making a vid of it in action. would you be opposed to that?

Last edited by Negrito; 07-23-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: ATT

jtoyz2 is a n00b

i got everything to work perfect thanks alot for the theme...best diamond theme out there...i have one issue i got the weather to show up but non of the graphics shows up can u help me?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtoyz2 View Post
i got everything to work perfect thanks alot for the theme...best diamond theme out there...i have one issue i got the weather to show up but non of the graphics shows up can u help me?
Located in the first post!

Tap and hold on the screen, select settings, then tap the icon tab, large icon directory tap browse, expand the storage card folder, then expand the HTC touch Diamond images folder, and select HTC large weather icons, then ok out.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

orvilleboggs is a n00b

This is such an awesome theme!!! Thank you for all of your hard work and time!

One issue that I'm facing is that I can't find the program for texts or email (yahoo). I follow these steps below.

"Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons missing shortcuts."

However, I can only find "Messaging." I can't seem to get directly to texts or my yahoo. I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't see it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey, new 2 wad and having some problems.

i have tried a couple of different themes and i just get a black screen. with this theme i get a black screen with weird gray boxes everywhere. is there some kind of "easy button" i just looked over???? any help would be appreciated.

P.S. the theme looks amazing!!!!! wish i could start using it. =D>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes