PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 01:17 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

ok, so i finally got this all installed. i have a few questions...
who has this completely setup on their device? (please provide screens for proof)
how do i change the time? (i thought you just switch to author mode tap and hold and it was under properties, but that isnt working out for me)
how do i get the weather icons to show? (on the weather page i tap and hold, click new, weather icon and click done, but nothing appears)
is there anyway to get the 'comm manager' to actually work and have the correct read outs for stuff being on or off?
and finally what is the path for the backlight? (mine just makes the noise but nothing happens. Edit: not the backlight in the settings menu either. i want it to click it up a few notches like it would on my htc home)

TIA!

Last edited by Negrito; 07-22-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
ok, so i finally got this all installed. i have a few questions...
who has this completely setup on their device? (please provide screens for proof)
how do i change the time? (i thought you just switch to author mode tap and hold and it was under properties, but that isnt working out for me)
how do i get the weather icons to show? (on the weather page i tap and hold, click new, weather icon and click done, but nothing appears)
is there anyway to get the 'comm manager' to actually work and have the correct read outs for stuff being on or off?
and finally what is the path for the backlight? (mine just makes the noise but nothing happens. Edit: not the backlight in the settings menu either. i want it to click it up a few notches like it would on my htc home)

TIA!
Hay whats up, did you try this, its posted in the first post under Q&A. That should work. The Comms page I was hoping to get working with that little app. VJ but it only seems to work with some phones, I'll come up with something better for the next build, maybe for the comms, people, text, mail I think I will just link those button to the programs to get better functionality out of them. I wish I could have done what you are saying with the back light but its not possible with WAD2 yet...... thats why it hooked to the one in the settings. I had my theme running on my phone all set up, but to tell you the truth it runs like crap on my 6800 and I 'm kinda sick of looking at it..

Tap and hold on the screen, select settings, then tap the icon tab, large icon directory tap browse, expand the storage card folder, then expand the HTC touch Diamond images folder, and select HTC large weather icons, then ok out.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe its cause i randomly woke up and shouldnt be on my laptop, but i didnt see anything about time in the first post. ok, i understand about the comm and the backlight. but i do have the weather setup like you say and i still get no icons.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Maybe its cause i randomly woke up and shouldnt be on my laptop, but i didnt see anything about time in the first post. ok, i understand about the comm and the backlight. but i do have the weather setup like you say and i still get no icons.
Sorry, I don't know what to do about the time thing, a couple of guys on the last page seem to have something worked out, even if I'm not useing my theme or WAD2 and WA3 my phone likes to chose what time zone it likes by it self so I'm constantly chageing it. I'm using NO2chem 5067 rom. Dude that is strange about the weather, I will pm you something to try, just got to find it. I have a weather panel theme that looks like the diamond you will need to delete all the the writing on the page and run the plugin, instead of what I created.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Banned User

ok cool.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok cool.
Try this. Its only the theme. Do you know how to install it in WP?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond_WP_V3.zip (4.13 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Lurker

jazzypit is a n00b

no, i don't know
Old 07-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
i would assume its the same as any other program, but remember i told you before i couldnt get past the "tap here to setup" i will try again since i am on the new actually official rom.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Lurker

Radical MT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Hey Bro. Quick question that did not find the answer. At the time to install the cabs... Can they be installed in the sd card or they have to be installed in the main memory?

Thanks.

P.S You have been done an awsome work.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: o2

no1pmoney is a n00b

ths is a great theme,but i have a slight problem, im using the htc touch dual in the uk and the time on the home screen is five hours slow exactly but the time is set correctly. please help i love this theme
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes