PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700WX
Carrier: VZW

jchrist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello all. Great forum with tons of usefull info!=D>

I presume this is the Vista theme shown below. What are you guys using to skin the 'start' button and/or the whole top bar (without using Vista)?

Is the Vista theme hard on memory? Easy to implement?

Im currently running:

hidelogo
iLauncher (thinking of changing to SPB PP4)
Threaded SMS
and a whole bunch of reg hacks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital0verdose View Post
Nevermind :P

Old 12-04-2007, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchrist View Post
Hello all. Great forum with tons of usefull info!=D>

I presume this is the Vista theme shown below. What are you guys using to skin the 'start' button and/or the whole top bar (without using Vista)?

Is the Vista theme hard on memory? Easy to implement?

Im currently running:

hidelogo
iLauncher (thinking of changing to SPB PP4)
Threaded SMS
and a whole bunch of reg hacks....
To skin those areas in a Vistatheme like that, you need Wisbar Advance, it is not too bad on memory, and some of the Vista themes (yes, there are quite a few) are not bad on the memoty either. I also think the price is QUITE reasonable considering all it does....here is the site for it:

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/index.php

Old 12-04-2007, 12:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Well here's Mr. Simple's theme. I have my moments some days I have tons of stuff on the desktop, then others I just want it clean. Today is one of those days

Last edited by lllboredlll; 12-04-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700

Highflyguy0824 is a n00b
I need help guys. I have had my Treo 700w for about a year now and I am just starting to get into the "modding" scene. I have been trying to learn what certain programs do but I just end up getting overwhelmed. I would like to have a today screen that has a large digital clock and iphone icons. What programs do I need to accomplish this?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ Driod Incredible
Carrier: The red headed stepchild

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflyguy0824 View Post
I need help guys. I have had my Treo 700w for about a year now and I am just starting to get into the "modding" scene. I have been trying to learn what certain programs do but I just end up getting overwhelmed. I would like to have a today screen that has a large digital clock and iphone icons. What programs do I need to accomplish this?

There are a few different programs out there and all with their own little differences. SPB Mobile Shell has a nice clock you can add to your today screen. Wisbar Advance is a theme program which should be able to deal with the iPhone theme you want. You will just need to find the theme file, I have no idea where it may be.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700

Highflyguy0824 is a n00b
Thank you for your reply! Right now I have these programs: Wisbar, PhoneAlarm, WeatherPanel, Hidelogo, SPB Pocket Plus & Shell. It very frustrating trying to configure these programs due to the Treo's square screen. Any help or links will be GREATLY appreciated.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizoooo

girkyman is a n00b
Here it is....

I'm running HTC home Plugin by emunutz along with the customizer...not much else...just created some themes using ThemeGenCE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Today.JPG (19.3 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Today2.JPG (19.0 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by girkyman; 12-04-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnova View Post
I download this theme (black Curves) But after i loaded on my Treo My bars are gray not black. How can it fix this.
Use UI Tweaker to change the color of your top and bottom bars.

late,
Coz
Old 12-07-2007, 07:37 PM
cynteeuh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
My Today Screen as of Dec 07

It's a work in progress, but I'm 95% there. HOW R U ALL PASTING YOUR CAPTURES (I attached & they're much smaller + I couldn't control where they go)?

Hide Logo
kBattery (stretched to cover existing clock/battery) - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=battery
PhoneAlarm Lite with “B&W-Pure_mini” skin (I wish I could get a transparent copy of this)
Spb Diary w/Spb Weather
mRing (I’m still debating if I should keep as most functions are handled thru PAlarm)

Bottom tray icons:
Magicall (Absolutely “must have”!)
Vzw Wireless Synch (I wish I could remove this from the tray, but can't figure it out)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TodayScreen_Cal.jpg (72.3 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TodayScreen_Tasks.jpg (69.7 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cynteeuh; 12-09-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
cynteeuh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
How R U All Pasting Your Captures

I attached my captures, but they're much smaller. I also was limited to where I could place them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX