PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy
Carrier: Sprint

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
heres mine:
Old 07-31-2007, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone :)
Carrier: AT&T

Reako10 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Reako10
This is my current setup. It is pretty much how I will most likely keep mine because of the smooth elegant appearance with simple one handed navigation:

My Unlock Screen.

Today Screen.

Home Tab.

WeatherPanel.

SPB Diary.

Programs:
OctroTalk
TreoAlert
Spb Diary
Spb Phone Suite
Spb Mobile Shell
WeatherPanel
Spb Backup

Comments are welcome!!

EDIT: added unlock screen!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21
how did you get phone suite to just display the one line today plugin without the icons for sms missed calls and such?
i had it installed but couldnt figure it out cuz im slowwww =)
Old 08-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21
how did you get phone suite to just display the one line today plugin without the icons for sms missed calls and such?
i had it installed but couldnt figure it out cuz im slowwww =)
Tap and hold phone suite on your today screen. Select options when the menu pops up.

Select "today plug-in" option and tap "feature options" box.

Click "view"

In "missed calls & messages" click the option box next to it.

turn off "always show count".

That's it.

late,
Coz
Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Reako10 is a n00b
What he said ^^

Reako
Old 08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reako10
What he said ^^

Reako
btw, how is the new version of Screen Lock running? I used it when it first came out with the Caller ID screens but I understand there has been at least 2 patches to that to make it better (I had issues with the Red button not waking the device and just some general sluggishness).
Old 08-01-2007, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reako10
What he said ^^

Reako
btw, how is the new version of Screen Lock running? I used it when it first came out with the Caller ID screens but I understand there has been at least 2 patches to that to make it better (I had issues with the Red button not waking the device and just some general sluggishness).
I am using (on and off) patch 1.84, and when it is working, it is responsive, and very sleek. My problem is that eventually it will freeze my phone, sometimes after a day, sometimes only an hour or so. When I do use it though, it is a winner, and the developer (A_C) is hinting at future tweaks!!!

I can post the last two patches if you want to catch up on things, but here is the thread for it over at xda....it makes for a very interesting read!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=314703
Old 08-01-2007, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Reako10 is a n00b
Occasionally the red button doesn't wake the device up. I would say roughly 1 out of 5 times. I just have to wait one second and repress the button. Then it works fine. I don't use the Caller ID function because it blanks the Today screens caller ID. The phone will ring, but no Caller ID notification will pop up. My soft-keys will change accordingly but no visual notification, so I just disable the Caller ID and simply use the unlock portion, which works as perfect as I could ask. Plus the wallpaper is changeable, I personally haven't tried, but it is in the listing of possibilities. Good perc I would say.

Reako
Old 08-01-2007, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Reaco....you mentioned you liked the wallpaper change option....did you see over at the other forum A_C listed one of the future 'wish-list' things he may do is animated GIF's, or widgets (clocks...) for the wallpaper? Now THAT will be cool.

I had the same problem with my Today caller ID until patch 1.83 (I think), and now it works great....the S2L caller ID works both when the phone is locked, and is not locked, and as easy as it is to turn off....I am loving it (when I can keep my phone from freezing that is)!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Reako10 is a n00b
I have all the way to the newest patch, 1.84, and my Caller ID option is still not working when unlocked. Not too sure what the problem is. I wish I could ask A_C for any troubleshooting but I'm not registered over there.

Reako

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX