PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone :)
Carrier: AT&T

Reako10 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Reako10
Re: Your Today Screen!

Haha, my GF just got a PDA so I'm back around here. I just miss the treo forum so I'll keep posting my screenshots. If the mod's don't care. If there is more request, I'll port my homemade themes to the treo iPhone theme.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Curve 8330
Carrier: Sprint

Kash76 is keeping up the good workKash76 is keeping up the good work

Which WP Theme and layout is this?

Many dumb phones-->Treo650-->700wx-->800w-->Touch Pro --> Treo Pro --> BB Curve 8330
Old 05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Does anyone have a blank background with a shelf at the bottom like a launcher for mac? Cant seem to find it ANYWHERE!
Old 05-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

Funky_K is a n00b

Anyone know how I can eliminate or minimize the width of the vertical scroll bar on my Today screen?
I have found a registry edit that was posted a few years back, but the keys it refers to are not listed in my HKLM/system/GWE path (cxVScr and cxHScr).
Is there an updated key for WM5?
Thanks

Last edited by Funky_K; 05-28-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky_K View Post
Anyone know how I can eliminate or minimize with width of the vertical scroll bar on my Today screen?
I have found a registry edit that was posted a few years back, but the keys it refers to are not listed in my HKLM/system/GWE path (cxVScr and cxHScr).
Thanks
SKTools has a tweak for that, the lite version is free. Just be careful of some of the tweaks, they have been known to cause problems (mostly moving memory folders), but the scroll-bar one seems OK:

http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_standard.html

SPB Tips + Tricks also includes this tweak, and I think you can use this in the trial version as well :
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...sandtricks/?en

Old 10-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker

slreno is a n00b

malatesta,
on your first post of the first page. can i ask where you got that black background? i had that on my blackberry and cant find it for my treo for the life of me.
thanks.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm at work and can't see all the pics from the first post. However, I've loaded 2 .tsk files for you in the zip. One is all black and the other is titled "Black Curves". The black curves background is in the second post.

late,
Coz
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2 Black Backgrounds.zip (20.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

Additionally, the Themes Forum is filled with tons of backgrounds for your today screen.

late,
Coz
Old 10-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Lurker

slreno is a n00b

hmm lets see if this link works.
this is the background i am talking bout
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...7/mytoday2.jpg
Old 10-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Coz-erator

Nope...work blocks it.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX