View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:19 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflyguy0824 View Post
I need help guys. I have had my Treo 700w for about a year now and I am just starting to get into the "modding" scene. I have been trying to learn what certain programs do but I just end up getting overwhelmed. I would like to have a today screen that has a large digital clock and iphone icons. What programs do I need to accomplish this?

There are a few different programs out there and all with their own little differences. SPB Mobile Shell has a nice clock you can add to your today screen. Wisbar Advance is a theme program which should be able to deal with the iPhone theme you want. You will just need to find the theme file, I have no idea where it may be.