PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

JsrxJsr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: Your Today Screen!

Hey guys, I just cant stay content with my today screen... Here's my updated today as well as the result of too much free time... Expanding into my dialer and mobile shell. I just need to figger out how to turn the Black text White and work on centering here and there... Critiques and suggestions MORE than welcome...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3202058853_bf68162184_o.jpg (357.1 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6800
Carrier: Cricket

KyMod is a n00b
Re: Your Today Screen!

Treo 700wx, fully flash to cricket, wm5, 40meg mem free, tweaked all to hell and back. Software list will follow, once i get it all settled...

Im on page 47 of this thread, attached is the pic of what i have so far....

still on the todo list:
1. black out the top and bottom bars... i saw it somewheres darnit, now i lost it... i think im supposed to alter the text color to the same as the bar in McDeb. I want the start, clock, and battery indicator gone. I got rid of the date at the top, did the reg hack for the clock, now i have two battery icons...wtf??
2. take out the day in the weatherpanel, shorten it to just the month date and year.. saw this too, and then lost it. this is simple i think, somewhere in the phone settings.
3. I'd really like to use that space directly opposite the temp in the weather panel, looks weird being blank. is something supposed to go there and i missed it??
4. gotta add traffic cam links to the weatherpanel. saw that one to, gonna go check in weather panel freaks.

if you have any links, or ideas, or suggestions, please get em in.

Mad props to malatesta, storyr, and the rest, this stuff rocks...
My $80, two year old phone **smokes** the new iphone/touch/diamond/instinct my co-workers have....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CapScr0003.jpg (15.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by KyMod; 01-20-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC6800
Carrier: Cricket

KyMod is a n00b

BBLLLAAAADOW!!!!!!!!

She's skinned, now to get the email working. Oh and the radar in weatherpanel is screwed. probably wont stay this way, im only at page 50 of this thread...
Old 01-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyMod View Post
BBLLLAAAADOW!!!!!!!!

She's skinned, now to get the email working. Oh and the radar in weatherpanel is screwed. probably wont stay this way, im only at page 50 of this thread...
Lookin' good! What's the radar issue? I may be able to help out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX