PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
here hope one of these pages help http://html-color-codes.com/ or http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/Color_Charts or http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorcodes.html

not sure if thats what you were looking for or not
Thanks, I have these but they dont give me the color I want in the reg edit. I was hoping someone knew what orange actually is. I'll end up finding by trial and error....mostly error.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic
Carrier: Sprint

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

The new cab gives back the music, but has the weather tab reboot and the TF3D over.
I soft booted and still same result
----------Priceless ----------
Old 02-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
This is a bug with the manila files you are using. There are two manila files the control that graphic, you have one wide and one narrow. You need to get your sizes the same. I go over this at XDA, you should probably read the last couple hundred posts at XDA for some of the things you want to do. Both the wide and the narrow manila files are there. The bottom line is that some of the field sizes are narrow and some are wide so you just have to pick one or the other. I like the narrow myself and asked XBoxmod to make the changes to the apropriate tabs but I don't expect this soon.....if at all.
I understand that i can resize the graphics that i am using in the manila, but wont this affect the other places that the same image is used to highlight something?

For example, the highlights on the call history tab are just a little bit too small, the ones in the settings tab and the all programs list are a little bit too big.

Also, there is no highlight for the internet icon...

--And, are you saying that i am messing these up when i edit the files??? Are these errors not on anyone elses phone with the stock grey highlights? I dont see how that could be, because all ive done is change the coloring. Not the sizes of the images.--

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Last edited by Misfortune; 02-16-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks, I have these but they dont give me the color I want in the reg edit. I was hoping someone knew what orange actually is. I'll end up finding by trial and error....mostly error.
i figured the specific color was not on there /// the last site i posted has a lot of colors on it. Hope you find it soon!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Work Issued
Carrier: Alltel

bcwgobuffs is a n00b

Total Newbie here -- is there a glossary somewhere on PPCGeeks to learn terms (i.e WTF is manila, cab) and the how tos to some of these phone mods?

Has anyone tried this with Alltel HTC Touch Pro? Presumably, the carrier would not matter, but since my phone is work issued, I need to be extra careful.

Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction so I can read more, and post less.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Works perfect on mine, try reinstall and soft reset. if it is still off then post a screen shot.
No dice. Tried to copy files over to windows folder again, say's they're copy protected this time. Doesn't matter though, I'm switching over to my new phone that just showed up so I'll try again. If it happens, I'll let you know.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_ppc670 View Post
The new cab gives back the music, but has the weather tab reboot and the TF3D over.
I soft booted and still same result
are you stock or flashed? seems like your doung something wrong. i installed 3 time so far with zero problems. i woukd backup and hard reset and dl with fresh phone. as for the new guy, i would not dl this app. till you do some reading. google cab, google manila file ect. if your the one pming me, please do some reading and first write down your questions and google them, i learned tons of usefull info. that way.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
thanks a lot for this and your efforts. Are you able to work on those manila files I need updated with font color, post #772 ?
Not sure if you got this fixed or not. If not, give me an idea of what you want changed so I have something to search for within the manila file. The files cam from different sources so there is too much to do a byte by byte comparison. But if there is a certain text string that I can search for (as mentioned in the demo at XDA) then I can locate the color assigned to it and get you the changes you need.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Try the following, http://www.parkenet.com/apl/HexDecConverter.html

If you want to try others, do a Google search for hex to dec.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you stock or flashed? seems like your doung something wrong. i installed 3 time so far with zero problems. i woukd backup and hard reset and dl with fresh phone. as for the new guy, i would not dl this app. till you do some reading. google cab, google manila file ect. if your the one pming me, please do some reading and first write down your questions and google them, i learned tons of usefull info. that way.
Yeah, if you read through the first 800 posts, you get a very good idea of what to do, but it should go without saying. Check the first post as it is updated frequently, and FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER!!!

And if you do have questions after reading over 800 posts, they're probably legimate ones.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks