PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
smotrs,
Could I ask you a favor, could you pull this wallpaper out of this manila for me? Thanks. I am almost done with 7 stock themes.
This one slipped by me, didn't notice it till I got your PM.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4a087e41_manila Images.zip (264.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
This one slipped by me, didn't notice it till I got your PM.
Excellent! thanks. Except for the font, one more tweak and getting it all cabbed up I am finally done with all the stock themes. Thanks again.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff

Quote:
Excellent! thanks. Except for the font, one more tweak and getting it all cabbed up I am finally done with all the stock themes. Thanks again.
Anytime.

I'm learning LUA, trying to fix the Weather TAB. If I can get that, it can also be directly dropped into the HD Port.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
It was addressed earlier but very easy to miss. The issues are because of the multi appointment feature. If you install one of my themes 2 of these 3 issues are fixed. If you don't want to install my themes than you can use the attached file. Put it in the windows folder using Total Commander.
which issues does this file fix?

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-14-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Anytime.

I'm learning LUA, trying to fix the Weather TAB. If I can get that, it can also be directly dropped into the HD Port.
I saw your post, very cool and good work. I know that XBOXmod wants to work with anyone who knows LUA. You should give him a pm and send him what you've done with the weather tab.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I saw your post, very cool and good work. I know that XBOXmod wants to work with anyone who knows LUA. You should give him a pm and send him what you've done with the weather tab.
Yeah, was planning on it when I had more to show. Although I did rescale ALL the images yesterday, previously only the Sun and Moon appeared to be scaled. The clouds, rain, snow, etc.. were still being skewed vertically (which you can see in my images). Now, everything looks just as it did on the TP/Diamond but scaled smaller to make room for the 4 days displayed at the bottom.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah, was planning on it when I had more to show. Although I did rescale ALL the images yesterday, previously only the Sun and Moon appeared to be scaled. The clouds, rain, snow, etc.. were still being skewed vertically (which you can see in my images). Now, everything looks just as it did on the TP/Diamond but scaled smaller to make room for the 4 days displayed at the bottom.
Would you mind sending me those weather manila files that you have corrected?
Old 02-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Would you mind sending me those weather manila files that you have corrected?
Here's a ZIP of all the modified weather images. Just add them to the existing CAB or drop into the Windows folder with Total Commander or equivalent.

I'll have an updated CAB in the other thread a little later hopefully, still testing some things before I upload it.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Fruzion,
Here is what I need. the file marked with KEEP is good except for one part, it needs the color changed for the font. The color of the font is in the file that is marked BROWN, GREY and BLUE, so that you have a sample. So I need the KEEP file back with only a font color changed 3 different times. Here is a link that goes over exactly how to do it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52#post2749452 Thanks for any effort.
Wow. I would love to help, but last time I started fiddling around in such depth like that I had to hard-reset my phone... I don't think I'm your guy if you plan on using this on a phone lol!
Old 02-14-2009, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

On another subject:

Here is a great landscape mod that I found over at XDA... it's head and shoulders above the rest and works great for me, and is alot more stable than the one in this thread (no offense):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=475557

Just thought you guys might want an option for your new TF3D :P
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks