PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

yeah I don't have that in my setting either so I just didn't worry about it.... it is sort of wierd lol
Old 02-13-2009, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Gearhead01 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
are you sure? I just did a re install again to double check this and it does NOT work for me and has not worked for awhile and I know that Xboxmod was working on it. Gearhead, any idea how come yours works?
I'm afraid I can't offer much info. I just know it rained here all day Tuesday and the wiper was working. It actually worked on a couple of different cities when I checked, too, so I know I'm not imagining things. And this is on the HD weather tab with multi-day forecast shown.

I just assumed the latest build had it working for everyone. It's really unusual for something to work for me and not everyone else. Usually it is the other way around.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead01 View Post
I'm afraid I can't offer much info. I just know it rained here all day Tuesday and the wiper was working. It actually worked on a couple of different cities when I checked, too, so I know I'm not imagining things. And this is on the HD weather tab with multi-day forecast shown.

I just assumed the latest build had it working for everyone. It's really unusual for something to work for me and not everyone else. Usually it is the other way around.
Are you using a custom rom or what phone?

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
under start/settings not the settings tab.
Thanks! Great product!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

tom6433 is keeping up the good worktom6433 is keeping up the good work

i had the issue of an appt showing as tmr when it was in an hour as well. a soft reset fixed it, but i too wonder why it didn't realize the day had changed.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
are you sure? I just did a re install again to double check this and it does NOT work for me ?
Doesn't work for me either.

~John
Old 02-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

just installed the new cfc version from a fresh rom flash and everything seems to work the same as before but i have found a couple of small issues.
  1. if you are at the home tab and hit the D-pad down it will highlight the clock and then missed calls and then NOT calendar. if you navigate to another tab and then back to the home tab and hit up on the D-pad you can select calendar, missed calls, clock.
  2. there is a down arrow below calendar on the home screen for no reason. no appointments showing so why is there an arrow? you cannot select it anyway.
  3. the highlight bar is too big. if you look at the attached pic you will see it is supposed to be highlighting missed calls but it also highlights part of calendar.
i have not installed any themes, icons, or anything that would mess with manila.

**edit**
after looking at it closer it looks like the missed calls bar is smaller than the calendar bar. i am guessing that is why the highlight bar looks too big? the highlight bar fits the size of the calendar bar.

Last edited by tom6433; 02-14-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

it was asked about 58 pages ago and i did not see an answer, so maybe someone has figured it out since then. is there a way to make the bottom and top curtains not transparent? i do not like to see my appointments behind the slider bar (do not have any today or tmr so cannot take a screenshot of that so i took one of the settings tab as it has the same issue) and when scrolling through the programs page i think it looks really dumb how you can see an app link over top of the Launch Program header.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

tom, the down arrow does have a purpose, tap, hold and flick up, then you get the digital clock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
tom, the down arrow does have a purpose, tap, hold and flick up, then you get the digital clock.
thanks, one down. i never notived it before as i usually have appointments on there and always thought it meant there were more appointments below.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks