PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

for the HD port the weather tab needs a fix and here it is.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57519

this makes all the graphics look and work perfectly i.e. the wiper during the rain.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 10-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dabenz7898 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
-Do NOT use the cab that installs all the US cities into the weather database, this will screw up your tab layout. Instead use the WeatherDatabaseEditor1.1.cab where you have to manually put each city in, then it will work fine. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...eatherdatabase
-delete the My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db file BEFORE you use the weather tab.

I followed these directions word for word.....and i get a message about the the database is write protected when I try to open the Weather Database Editor.....any suggestions?
Old 02-17-2011, 02:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: FH
Carrier: NOKIA

victtoria is a n00b

How do i hook my laptop to my tv with hdmi and to surround sound? My laptop has an hdmi slot where i hook it up directly to my hdtv. But i want the sound coming out of the receiver and surround sound. I tried just plugging in the hdmi straight to the tv and using a cable that went from the head phone jack of my laptop to the receiver with the red/white components but the sound still came out of the tv and not the receiver/surround sound.

Last edited by victtoria; 02-21-2011 at 06:00 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks