PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Here is the 15 tab wire icons that are for the new sprint stock tab, BUT the stock one is not good and needs to be one color and I think red or green would be a better color. It needs to match a little better as well if possible, it missing the glow.

If it works out it would also be nice to get these in all red, green, white and charcoal.
This is awesome. The tabs were exactly what I wanted instead of an entire theme. This thread is my new #1 cab for my TP.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
This is awesome. The tabs were exactly what I wanted instead of an entire theme. This thread is my new #1 cab for my TP.
cool, when I get them finished the way I want them I will post a cab and I believe I'll have three other types of icons to give everyone.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon xv6850
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Bethelbri is a n00b

Hey fatboy... I wrote a little while ago asking about changing where my "All People" button @ the bottom of my People Tab sends me. I think I have found a solution but wanted to run it by you first (as I'm still learning a lot). Can I simply rename icontacts.exe to poutlook.exe and copy it over the original poutlook.exe in the Windows folder? Do you foresee any problems w/that? I've tried to make a backup of the poutlook.exe file but it won't allow me to so I'll have to overwrite it.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethelbri View Post
Hey fatboy... I wrote a little while ago asking about changing where my "All People" button @ the bottom of my People Tab sends me. I think I have found a solution but wanted to run it by you first (as I'm still learning a lot). Can I simply rename icontacts.exe to poutlook.exe and copy it over the original poutlook.exe in the Windows folder? Do you foresee any problems w/that? I've tried to make a backup of the poutlook.exe file but it won't allow me to so I'll have to overwrite it.
I know this can be done but I just do use this option so I am really of no help, sorry.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The stock Sprint Neon theme is not tested and posted.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon xv6850
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Bethelbri is a n00b

Quote:
I know this can be done but I just do use this option so I am really of no help, sorry.
Well, thanks for the reply. I'm gonna give it a try. I'm thinking that the same principle can be applied to changing where the appts on the today send you when you click on them since I know many ppl use calendar programs other than the WM one. Thanks again.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Here is the 15 tab wire icons that are for the new sprint stock tab, BUT the stock one is not good and needs to be one color and I think red or green would be a better color. It needs to match a little better as well if possible, it missing the glow.

If it works out it would also be nice to get these in all red, green, white and charcoal.
The calender tab icon did not change.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The Stock Fuze Theme is done and the cab is uploaded. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...910#post708910
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fat Boy Inc FUZE HD TF3D THEME.zip (1.89 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
The calender tab icon did not change.
Works perfect on mine, try reinstall and soft reset. if it is still off then post a screen shot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Finally done with the Stock Fuze Theme, except if someone could give me the hex or dec color code for orange would be a big help.

here hope one of these pages help http://html-color-codes.com/ or http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/Color_Charts or http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorcodes.html

not sure if thats what you were looking for or not

Last edited by demolasko; 02-16-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: misspelled word = dirty language
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks