PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 06:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Im not exactly sure what you mean by a wide and narrow version. I edited the images so that they all line up now, but the highlights are still too big, or too small depending on what menu you are looking at. There is only one set of files that correspond to all of the menus highlights.

If you still arent following what im getting at, i will try and illustrate it all with pictures tomorrow. haha.
Again it would probably be a good idea for you to go over to XDA and read the last couple hunderd posts, like I mentioned earlier. I go over this issue with XBOXmod and he is the one who made the files larger or smaller. It sounds like your all set anyway, so lets stop waisting post space.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-17-2009, 06:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Im guessing i just need to find all of my "stock" sprint manila files and edit them accordingly to look like the rest of the new hd manila files???
correct.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: TF3D HD port 2/17/09 update

FYI, the first five themes are posted and I have two more themes that I am working on finishing; Alltel-blue and the Vodafone themes.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

in the pictures tab is there a way to show more than 99 pics?
Old 02-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
You must have missed this in post 861.

the files are in post 861
check these out...

also, do you know what manila file contains the outline for the thumbnails on the programs tab??

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Last edited by Misfortune; 02-17-2009 at 06:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
check these out...

also, do you know what manila file contains the outline for the thumbnails on the programs tab??
Excellent, the "Stocks" Hero is perfect green but for some reason the tray is still white and should be a matching green when the slider is over it. Is there then a chance to get these ALL in red, this will help me finish the Vodafone theme and blue will give me the ability to finish the Alltel-blue. Thanks very much for doing this.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I will find out.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Excellent, the "Stocks" Hero is perfect green but for some reason the tray is still white and should be a matching green when the slider is over it. Is there then a chance to get these ALL in red, this will help me finish the Vodafone theme and blue will give me the ability to finish the Alltel-blue. Thanks very much for doing this.
ah, i wasnt sure if you wanted the smaller one in color or in white. i will update the files when i get some more free time.

i believe this is what you wanted for the small stock icon..

Last edited by Misfortune; 02-17-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
smotrs,
I have not gotten this fixed. This would be the best of both worlds if possible but unfortunately I can't tell you how or what to look for. First I need the date from this file to be returned to the top. Then I need the color pulled from the 3 files that I provided to replace the white font color. I believe the link that is below actually will be VERY helpful in this endeavor
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...52#post2749452 Thanks for considering tackling this project.
These are the colors I believe you are looking for
Blue = 415f6c
Brown = 333333
Grey = 4f4f4f

Attached are the modified files. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ah, i wasnt sure if you wanted the smaller one in color or in white. i will update the files when i get some more free time.

i believe this is what you wanted for the small stock icon..
Thanks, its now green but it lost the transpartency behind the icon and shows up as a block. thanks again for this effort
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks