View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:46 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_ppc670 View Post
The new cab gives back the music, but has the weather tab reboot and the TF3D over.
I soft booted and still same result
are you stock or flashed? seems like your doung something wrong. i installed 3 time so far with zero problems. i woukd backup and hard reset and dl with fresh phone. as for the new guy, i would not dl this app. till you do some reading. google cab, google manila file ect. if your the one pming me, please do some reading and first write down your questions and google them, i learned tons of usefull info. that way.