View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:34 PM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you stock or flashed? seems like your doung something wrong. i installed 3 time so far with zero problems. i woukd backup and hard reset and dl with fresh phone. as for the new guy, i would not dl this app. till you do some reading. google cab, google manila file ect. if your the one pming me, please do some reading and first write down your questions and google them, i learned tons of usefull info. that way.
Yeah, if you read through the first 800 posts, you get a very good idea of what to do, but it should go without saying. Check the first post as it is updated frequently, and FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER!!!

And if you do have questions after reading over 800 posts, they're probably legimate ones.