PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Sep.8 ROMs are up. Time to put petty differences aside and start downloading! Thanks NRGZ!!

Changelog

Last edited by bawaji; 09-11-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Added changelog link
Old 09-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hTC Imagio
Carrier: Telkomsel

mau-cobain is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

sorry for the dumb question..."does flashing a ROM will make your phone back to lock again,cause i already unlock it?"

sorry if i post in a wrong thread,
thank you
Old 09-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™
Carrier: Verizon

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau-cobain View Post
sorry for the dumb question..."does flashing a ROM will make your phone back to lock again,cause i already unlock it?"

thank you
If you mean after using HardSPL to unlock it so you can flash a custom ROM, then no. In order to re-lock your phone to stock, you need to first flash the stock ROM to the phone, then establish and Active Sync partnership with the phone, the use the Whitestone relocker to return the phone to stock locked status.

http://whitestone.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php (Bottom of page "Relocker")

http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices/products/56-xv6975 (Choose MR1 Upgrade on the right)

Last edited by y0himba; 09-11-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Thumbs up Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Sorry for the double post but I just need to say:

Thank you

I just received my replacement Imagio (Stuck Button) and I think it took me a total of 15 minutes to put the Sept. 8 CHT ROM on there. Maybe not even that long.

It amazes me how easy it was to flash the stock ROM back to the Imagio, re-lock it, then unlock the replacement Imagio and flash NRGZ's ROM to it. Just...wow.

I cannot begin to imagine the hard work it takes to get these programs and ROMs running so that it is just that easy for us to use.

Hence the double post thanks spam.

NRGZ28 and the HardSPL folks, you are just amazing and make cellphones not only worth using, but fun again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mau-cobain View Post

thank you
If you mean the SIM unlock, then the SIM should remain unlocked even if you flash ROMs. The SIM unlock is a one-time event. Once the SIM in a phone is unlocked, it stays unlocked.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Anyone try the 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep.08 ROM? It felt noticeably sluggish, especially when swiping between pages on the Cookie Home Tabs. Also, I have weather set up for a few cities and swiping between cities looked noticeably slower. Went back to 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.08 which, though slightly sluggish compared to the Sep.04 version, is bearable.

Hope it is not just my phone!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: VZW

bigboy292000 is becoming a great contributor

Seems like the latest 2.1 ROMs still have battery indicator broken... at least 24xxx does!

Also - is there a way to uninstall CityID?

EDIT: I flashed my wife's phone and put it down. Went to pick it up about 15 minutes later, it was locked solid, the screen would not come on (buttons only).

Sigh... I'll try the 21xxx ROM.

Last edited by bigboy292000; 09-11-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I doubt there will be an easy way to uninstall CityID or other programs. They are cooked into the ROM.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jsm11482 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsm11482 View Post
My last ROM update was the Energy Aug 1 Stable w/Cookie. I've been trying to update to the latest ROM but it's not working any more! I've updated many ROMs and am doing nothing different this time around. I get to the screen with the progress bar but it hangs at 0 indefinitely. The phone reboots and it says "no image file" on the screen for a split second. And then the phone continues to the progress screen. No progress, no error. Only way to get out of it is to pull the battery and at that point, luckily, the phone boots.

I've also tried to load the rom by copying the NBH file to the root of my storage card and holding the volume down button while rebooting. The progress screen (or something similar) comes up for a split second and I can see it says "no image file." Then it goes to the multi-color screen with "serial" on the bottom.

Any idea why I can't load a ROM any more? Thanks!
Removing the Micro SD card and running the update seems to have done the trick! Not sure why. So for anyone else who sees this issue, try that.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Really odd, my battery icon is working fine, I ran for 7 hours of medium use with Bluetooth, Internet, installing and setting up all my applications, battery got down to 23%. I am using the CHT lock screen, and it has not frozen yet. Unlock slider shows right up when I hit a button. (Sept. 8 24634 CHT)

The only errors I have found so far, I cannot get Facebook to display anything on the tab or update. I am logged in fine (Settings...data services), the tab just is not working. It can post status updates however.

Youtube (Settings...data services)will not log in. User and pass are correct as they are working in Kinoma Player's Youtube app.

Minor Annoyance: Is there a way to change what program is launched when using the left soft key 'Action' then hitting 'GPS'? I would like to change it to use Bing instead of Google for quick navigation.

HUGE ANNOYANCE: How can I get rid of that Zoom Slider in Internet Explorer? It gets in the way and the Imagio has a built in hardware zoom bar, which screws up the zoom slider when used. I prefer to default IE since it is small and loads fast.

Other than that, this version runs a lot faster and more smooth than the August 1st CHT ROM did.

The ROM is running extremely nice on my Imagio, was easy to install.

Last edited by y0himba; 09-12-2010 at 02:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development