PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: vietnam

longlb01 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

please fix error youtube hight quality.Thank
Old 09-08-2010, 12:32 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsm11482 View Post
It's already named "WHITIMG.nbh," thanks.
I use this cab to flash from storage.
It throws your device into bootloader, It may not work but it worth a shot,
Plus its easier than the hardware button combo.
Attached Files
File Type: cab YEARN_Edited_Enter_Bootloader.cab (41.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Imagio
Carrier: AT&T

bluerjb is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Is there a way to increase Sense performance? Because when i try flip the phone on landscape in the music tab it is extreemly laggy. You guys experiencing this too?

Imagio WHIT100 Unlocked SIM (AT&T)
Old 09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerjb View Post
Is there a way to increase Sense performance? Because when i try flip the phone on landscape in the music tab it is extreemly laggy. You guys experiencing this too?

Imagio WHIT100 Unlocked SIM (AT&T)
You need to go with a sense 2.1 and that is about it. Or use sense 2.5 without cookies. Otherwise the phone is a giant brick.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-Imagio
Carrier: AT&T

bluerjb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
You need to go with a sense 2.1 and that is about it. Or use sense 2.5 without cookies. Otherwise the phone is a giant brick.
Ohh Ok.. Is there a way to update the graphics driver of this phone? because i read some threads that there are drivers around that increase the graphical performance of the phone. If there is can you guide me to a good one tht actually works?

Thanks
Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlb01 View Post
please fix error youtube hight quality.Thank
Yes, can someone PLEASE figure this out. It has been a problem for way too long.

I know the excuse is that the chief doesn't have an actual Imagio, so therefor he can build ROM's with any feature available, but cant fix the one app that actually worked with the stock ROM...

but I would think before a new Cookie tweak, or Facebook app, or font color, or even upgrade for the wonderful Windows Mobile from 6.5.3 to 6.5.3.1/2 that making sure stock features work first. It is pretty gay that I cant play a video in full screen without the phone locking up, but at least the sound f/x when I change the volume up and down kick ass.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jsm11482 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Yes, can someone PLEASE figure this out. It has been a problem for way too long.

I know the excuse is that the chief doesn't have an actual Imagio, so therefor he can build ROM's with any feature available, but cant fix the one app that actually worked with the stock ROM...

but I would think before a new Cookie tweak, or Facebook app, or font color, or even upgrade for the wonderful Windows Mobile from 6.5.3 to 6.5.3.1/2 that making sure stock features work first. It is pretty gay that I cant play a video in full screen without the phone locking up, but at least the sound f/x when I change the volume up and down kick ass.
Wow, you're right - that is "gay."
Old 09-09-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:

I have been trying to figure that out for the longest time and still no luck. I thought perhaps it had to due with some buffer setting but never could pin it down. I gave up on it. Maybe I will give it a second shot.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Thumbs down Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Quote:

You know what? Don't use the ROM. Flash back to stock and re-lock. The chef doesn't even need to make this ROM. Does the phone work? Does it make calls? Send/receive messages? Can you access the Internet?

You want HQ video, encode them yourself. You want to watch a Youtube video really fast? HQ is a small feature that is very low on importance, although the chef is probably working to fix it.

Your post was rude and uncalled for.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:53 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

I've got a simple fix to all your problems. If you don't like it.. GTFO. Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to use this "gay" ROM...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development