PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:54 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

On another note.. can someone please figure out a way to get an Imagio in my hands for a few days so this ROM can be perfect ?!!! lol The last guy that said he was sending me one, I never heard from again...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
You know what? Don't use the ROM. Flash back to stock and re-lock. The chef doesn't even need to make this ROM. Does the phone work? Does it make calls? Send/receive messages? Can you access the Internet?

You want HQ video, encode them yourself. You want to watch a Youtube video really fast? HQ is a small feature that is very low on importance, although the chef is probably working to fix it.

Your post was rude and uncalled for.
1. I dont use this ROM, but have used it before
2. I do use stock
3. I know the chef doesnt need to make this ROM
4. The phone only partially works with this ROM
5. Yes it makes calls
6. Yes it sends and receives messages
7. For the most part, it can access the internet
8. Yes, I want HQ video, if in HQ video you mean normal, non-downgraded video
9. Why would I encode video myself? Do I look like I want to watch video on a phone from 2001?
10. No, I dont want to watch YouTube video really fast. I want to watch it at normal speed and quality.

To state that you think the broken YouTube app is not important is your opinion. I was just trying to make a point that it seems that it would be more important than bullshit like fonts, colors, ringtones, taskbars, sounds, and an update for an OS that is too far gone for any update.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I've got a simple fix to all your problems. If you don't like it.. GTFO. Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to use this "gay" ROM...
Thats not a fix at all, I still think after I GTFO that the stock YouTube app will still not work. And I am not using this "gay" ROM, but have used it before. However, I might use it once it is no longer "gay," since it will then be the only non-gay ROM out there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jsm11482 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Thats not a fix at all, I still think after I GTFO that the stock YouTube app will still not work. And I am not using this "gay" ROM, but have used it before. However, I might use it once it is no longer "gay," since it will then be the only non-gay ROM out there.
Confused as to why you're even on this forum....get a brain.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Thumbs up Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I've got a simple fix to all your problems. If you don't like it.. GTFO. Nobody's got a gun to your head forcing you to use this "gay" ROM...
+1
Thanked.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Did I report the wrong post Prime? I meant to report willywonkaisrsh for being rude. Hope I didn't hit the wrong button.

@NRGZ28: If I can figure out a way to not return this Imagio when I get my replacement (End button stuck) I will send it to you, but they need it in 10 days or I get charged about $500...(Don't get your hopes up, but I can try)

Last edited by y0himba; 09-09-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

sorry about that, I'll take care of this shortly...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 09-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
In the words of Austin Powers... Oh, behave.

Besides, there's no need to blow smoke up the chef's are at all.

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 09-09-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

b1ggest is a n00b

I would love to let you barrow my Imagio but as your in vegas I wouldnt get it back for awhile. As far as reporting the youtube prob I was just throwing it out there, as thats like the only prob I have i sure the chef would lik to know atleast as an item on his to do list. Other then that its works pretty well on my phone(well atleast when its overclocked)
Old 09-10-2010, 07:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

GreenScrew is a n00b

I have to admit Willy is quite annoying on this forum. But as nicely (or not so) as he's been asked, it seems that little willy, willy won't, go home...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development