PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: TIGO Colombia

juandelahoz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Hi, Sense ROM 23569 Sense 2.1 may 9 have Opera 9.7 (I think) as default browser. Is this an error? And everytime I reset mu phone it automatically starts. Anyone having this problem?
Old 05-12-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
Could you tell which exact setting you had to choose for the HD walls? there's a bunch under the "config" button i think.
I use the Sense 2.5 and WM 6.5 No compression settings. On the bottom, hit the advanced pull down and check the taskbar and soft key skinning. Then once you load your image, make sure the resolution is 480x 800. These settings should do it.

The one thing I found also, is once this is all set, you may have to reload " my wallpapers" as a cab file even after a soft reset to make it stick.

HOpe that that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I use the Sense 2.5 and WM 6.5 No compression settings. On the bottom, hit the advanced pull down and check the taskbar and soft key skinning. Then once you load your image, make sure the resolution is 480x 800. These settings should do it.

The one thing I found also, is once this is all set, you may have to reload " my wallpapers" as a cab file even after a soft reset to make it stick.

HOpe that that helps.
figured out the settings yesterday when i was messing with it. The cab just changed the top and bottom curtain and i have to go in manually to change the wallpaper via settings-personalize. Still works either way so i'm happy thanks!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

rupro is a n00b

running 23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.09.7z and cannot get VZ visual mail to work. It does not "see" the network, although all other programs do. I have read previous posts and followed instructions exactly, but still having problems. I tried other ROMs and it worked out of the box. I also tried all NRG roms and neither worked.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

I'm sure you are already all over this but on the next release please include the new Bing with turn-by-turn voice navigation. Thanks!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupro View Post
running 23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.09.7z and cannot get VZ visual mail to work. It does not "see" the network, although all other programs do. I have read previous posts and followed instructions exactly, but still having problems. I tried other ROMs and it worked out of the box. I also tried all NRG roms and neither worked.
I had the same problem with Energy ROMS until we got the "ISP" fix - and it has worked ever since. I am using the same ROM and VVM works for me. Are you SURE you followed the instructions (linked in the second post of this thread) EXACTLY? I simply can't think of a reason why two people who use the same ROM on the same phone and have followed the same set of instructions would get different results. Before following the "ISP" instructions, everything else works (browsers, data-driven applications, etc.), but VVM does not. After following the instructions, everything (including VVM) works.

Give it another shot . . . line-by-line.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:37 PM
N00b

rupro is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
I had the same problem with Energy ROMS until we got the "ISP" fix - .... After following the instructions, everything (including VVM) works.

Give it another shot . . . line-by-line.
So I did. I created a new entry for My ISP and followed the instructions. Did not work. This time VVM complained about number being not provisioned. Anyway, I went back and changed to already existing entry "Verizon Wireless", clicked "edit" and then "ok" without changing anything. Now VVM is working! I guess, the trick was to change the provider, try VVM and then change back to original provider. Anyway, thanks for help!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
N00b

rupro is a n00b

just for the record - a minor appearance bug in "remove programs" - window looks incomplete
Old 05-14-2010, 08:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

I am having a slightly different problem with VVM. VVM will connect fine when I launch it, however when I get a new voice mail, I get the SMS message in my inbox that VVM should be intecepting and launching itself. (Energy.IMAGIO.21903.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.09.7z) How do I get VVM to pay attention to the incoming sms?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

cis314 is a n00b
Smile Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

how do you change the clocks in the cookie home tab mode?
thks in advance
I am using the Energy GTX.IMAGIO.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.09

thks in advance

Last edited by cis314; 05-14-2010 at 11:28 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development