View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:07 PM
BRosenow
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupro View Post
running 23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.09.7z and cannot get VZ visual mail to work. It does not "see" the network, although all other programs do. I have read previous posts and followed instructions exactly, but still having problems. I tried other ROMs and it worked out of the box. I also tried all NRG roms and neither worked.
I had the same problem with Energy ROMS until we got the "ISP" fix - and it has worked ever since. I am using the same ROM and VVM works for me. Are you SURE you followed the instructions (linked in the second post of this thread) EXACTLY? I simply can't think of a reason why two people who use the same ROM on the same phone and have followed the same set of instructions would get different results. Before following the "ISP" instructions, everything else works (browsers, data-driven applications, etc.), but VVM does not. After following the instructions, everything (including VVM) works.

Give it another shot . . . line-by-line.