PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omina
Carrier: VZW

FlyNight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 4| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Let me start by saying that I love the latest rom for my imagio. I am having a problem though, my phone is stuck in 1x. I have tried updating roaming w/ *228 but it doesnt seem to help. I have actually gotten a ppp connection error 10 a couple of times when i tried that. Please let me know if there is something i can do to fix this.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

mikebbass is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 4| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrep2000
does anyone have a problem with there imagio? when the phone goes on standby and you hit the end key which is also the power button all the keys at the bottom lite up but the screen does not come back on.......this is really annoying... i flashed most energy roms i don't think its the ROM this is the second refurbished phone they send us.... what can i do...anyone have any ideas pls help asap this is my fiance phone...and she is driving me crzy....

I had that problem with one of the other versions of energy. Forget which one it was, but i am running 21907 sense 2.5 July 3rd and i have no issues with it at all. You can also hit the back button, which us right next to the power button, and that will also make the display light up. That one always made the display come on for me, no matter what. Hope you can figure it out..

P.S. Mine is also a refurnished phone. So I don"t think it is the phone.

I had the same problem, and every now and then it happens again but not often. I am on the latest dinik. Its software not hardware.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:21 AM
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNight View Post
Let me start by saying that I love the latest rom for my imagio. I am having a problem though, my phone is stuck in 1x. I have tried updating roaming w/ *228 but it doesnt seem to help. I have actually gotten a ppp connection error 10 a couple of times when i tried that. Please let me know if there is something i can do to fix this.
Have you gone into settings / personal / phone and changed the mode of operation from global to cdma?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

dan23945 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to dan23945

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrep2000 View Post
does anyone have a problem with there imagio? when the phone goes on standby and you hit the end key which is also the power button all the keys at the bottom lite up but the screen does not come back on.......this is really annoying... i flashed most energy roms i don't think its the ROM this is the second refurbished phone they send us.... what can i do...anyone have any ideas pls help asap this is my fiance phone...and she is driving me crzy....
I've had this issue on EVERY Energy ROM I've used. (Maybe a hardware issue rather than ROM?) Seems to be sporadic...happens 2-3 times a week. I have to pull the battery cover and reset it everytime. It sucks, but Energy ROMs are so amazing, this issue won't stop me from using them.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrep2000 View Post
does anyone have a problem with there imagio? when the phone goes on standby and you hit the end key which is also the power button all the keys at the bottom lite up but the screen does not come back on.......this is really annoying...
I saw this consistently when I flashed with MaxSense, but I have not seen it with my standard Energy CHT ROMS. It was this very issue that caused me to flash from MaxSense after only about 6 hours.

Not just annoying . . . MADDENING!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omina

FlyNight is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
Have you gone into settings / personal / phone and changed the mode of operation from global to cdma?

I had not. It was on global. I tried switching to cdma only *228 then reset and now it will be in 3g until i make a phone call, then it switches to 1x. (Which is different than being in 1x all the time like before.) It appears that the data connection is 3g.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZapFan View Post
agree on all counts... but... I *AM* the corporate IT guy
< snipped >
I'm hoping the issue just manages to work itself out as automagically as it appeared, by way of subsequent ROM updates and SPB merges (done it dozens of times up to this point using merge level 1, and have had no ill effects).
I understand - I *AM* the corporate IT guy too.

Since you are using SPB to merge . . . have you tried configuring the Exchange account right after flashing, before you did any merges or imports? It just seems like there must be SOME interaction that has changed over the last few builds. Change from Rhodium to Leo, new Leo version . . . something! I'm sure it is annoying - wish I could be of more help!
I know that if my Exchange email was not working perfectly - it would certainly chap my behind!

Last edited by BRosenow; 07-08-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Yea, tried that (I'm pretty sure?!)

The one thing I haven't tried yet is a complete hard reset and then a fresh define of the Exchange account, but ughh I'm loathe to go that route.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:39 PM
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNight View Post
I had not. It was on global. I tried switching to cdma only *228 then reset and now it will be in 3g until i make a phone call, then it switches to 1x. (Which is different than being in 1x all the time like before.) It appears that the data connection is 3g.
Thats normal, it goes to 1x when you are on a call.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
N00b
Carrier: verizon

Nick_Gl is a n00b

So now that the new GTX Theme is released I'm thinking you should start merging it with your rom . BTW great rom everything works great no problems with it keep up the great work NRGZ

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development