View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
mikebbass
N00b

mikebbass is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 4| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrep2000
does anyone have a problem with there imagio? when the phone goes on standby and you hit the end key which is also the power button all the keys at the bottom lite up but the screen does not come back on.......this is really annoying... i flashed most energy roms i don't think its the ROM this is the second refurbished phone they send us.... what can i do...anyone have any ideas pls help asap this is my fiance phone...and she is driving me crzy....

I had that problem with one of the other versions of energy. Forget which one it was, but i am running 21907 sense 2.5 July 3rd and i have no issues with it at all. You can also hit the back button, which us right next to the power button, and that will also make the display light up. That one always made the display come on for me, no matter what. Hope you can figure it out..

P.S. Mine is also a refurnished phone. So I don"t think it is the phone.

I had the same problem, and every now and then it happens again but not often. I am on the latest dinik. Its software not hardware.
This post has been thanked 1 times.