PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 08:55 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Hey guys,
Im running NRGZ Sept 4th 24631_2.5_NoCHT.
Iv had virtually no problems with it and its by far the fastest ROM iv ever ran on both my TP2 or Imagio, and its the only ROM iv ever ran with no SIP lag whatsoever.
The only issue I have (and its a very small one) is thescrolling in the start menu is not smooth at all, its really jerky and jumpy when I slide my finger up and down.
Is everyone noticing this? Like I said, its not a big deal and I love the ROM.
Hell! I havent even flashed my phone in 9 whole day! LOL!

Awesome work NRG!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu_6026 View Post
I am from india and using imagio for Reliance here.
i want to use WM6.1 on my imagio ,
Will u please build a wm6.1 rom for imagio with basics like manila sense or tell the procedure to build a rom pls.
It`s my request , kindly take time and pls guide me.
Thanks
Sonu
I would suggest you download a non CHT 6.5 ROM available here. (Imagio 24631 Sense 2.5 sept 24 at the bottom) It's more reliable than 6.1, and no one is developing 6.1 ROMs for this device much less any other newer HTC device.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Please help if you can...

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the Sept 8th 21916 cookies rom? I d/l a lot of his roms, and backed them up on a flash drive, but did not do that one. I have since restored my computer to factory settings..and lost it. I had no problems with that one. Is there somewhere where copies of his previous roms are kept. Thanks.

Last edited by dedi2034; 09-16-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

Following the XDA_UC tutorial on backing up my email settings. The XML file that is generated is "RapiConfigOut.xml". If this is renamed, will it still work?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Lurker

gdahlberg is a n00b

Okay, here's something that's been nagging at me; hopefully someone knows the answer.

In apps where you need to use the keyboard (i.e. to fill in a text field, log in, enter some name) but then the remainder of the app is finger-friendly... how do you dismiss the keyboard? Under the stock ROM, as I recall, the keyboard icon at the bottom-center called and dismissed the keyboard, and had a pulldown menu for which kind of data entry you wanted to use. In the Sep14 ENERGY build (and really in each of the preceding versions, as far as I know) the keyboard icon calls the keyboard but then only allows you to select which one you want to use. I can't get rid of it, pressing on a non-text field area doesn't dismiss it, and it significantly reduces the visible area of the app above.

Is there a registry tweak that addresses this, or am I gonna have to just learn to live with it?

Gus
Old 09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

+1 for this question, really annoying at times.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yes, annoying indeed. For me tapping on a non-text field has always worked, I haven't run into an app that I have not been able to maneuver around the issue but that's what I do.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon (USA) / Etisalat (UAE)

PVD04 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdahlberg View Post
Okay, here's something that's been nagging at me; hopefully someone knows the answer.

In apps where you need to use the keyboard (i.e. to fill in a text field, log in, enter some name) but then the remainder of the app is finger-friendly... how do you dismiss the keyboard? Under the stock ROM, as I recall, the keyboard icon at the bottom-center called and dismissed the keyboard, and had a pulldown menu for which kind of data entry you wanted to use. In the Sep14 ENERGY build (and really in each of the preceding versions, as far as I know) the keyboard icon calls the keyboard but then only allows you to select which one you want to use. I can't get rid of it, pressing on a non-text field area doesn't dismiss it, and it significantly reduces the visible area of the app above.

Is there a registry tweak that addresses this, or am I gonna have to just learn to live with it?

Gus
Click on the left half of the keyboard icon at the bottom. That will toggle it on and off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdahlberg View Post

Gus
Ok so remember in the old days how there used to be a button at the bottom center that toggled the SIP (keyboard) on and off and a little drop-down arrow to the right of it that allowed to select from various SIPs? Well they are still there underneath the skin that is WM6.5.x. So basically you have to click on the left half of the SIP icon to toggle it and the right half (roughly) to bring up the list of SIPs to choose from.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Coolpoete.

I noticed you gave a link to sonu for a past rom. Do you by chance happen to have a link for sept 8th 21916 cookies rom? I would greatly appreciate it. I loaded the latest rom, and am having problems with it. The sept 8th cookies rom was awesome.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development