View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:08 PM
PVD04
Lurker

PVD04 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdahlberg View Post
Okay, here's something that's been nagging at me; hopefully someone knows the answer.

In apps where you need to use the keyboard (i.e. to fill in a text field, log in, enter some name) but then the remainder of the app is finger-friendly... how do you dismiss the keyboard? Under the stock ROM, as I recall, the keyboard icon at the bottom-center called and dismissed the keyboard, and had a pulldown menu for which kind of data entry you wanted to use. In the Sep14 ENERGY build (and really in each of the preceding versions, as far as I know) the keyboard icon calls the keyboard but then only allows you to select which one you want to use. I can't get rid of it, pressing on a non-text field area doesn't dismiss it, and it significantly reduces the visible area of the app above.

Is there a registry tweak that addresses this, or am I gonna have to just learn to live with it?

Gus
Click on the left half of the keyboard icon at the bottom. That will toggle it on and off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.