View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM
y0himba
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Really odd, my battery icon is working fine, I ran for 7 hours of medium use with Bluetooth, Internet, installing and setting up all my applications, battery got down to 23%. I am using the CHT lock screen, and it has not frozen yet. Unlock slider shows right up when I hit a button. (Sept. 8 24634 CHT)

The only errors I have found so far, I cannot get Facebook to display anything on the tab or update. I am logged in fine (Settings...data services), the tab just is not working. It can post status updates however.

Youtube (Settings...data services)will not log in. User and pass are correct as they are working in Kinoma Player's Youtube app.

Minor Annoyance: Is there a way to change what program is launched when using the left soft key 'Action' then hitting 'GPS'? I would like to change it to use Bing instead of Google for quick navigation.

HUGE ANNOYANCE: How can I get rid of that Zoom Slider in Internet Explorer? It gets in the way and the Imagio has a built in hardware zoom bar, which screws up the zoom slider when used. I prefer to default IE since it is small and loads fast.

Other than that, this version runs a lot faster and more smooth than the August 1st CHT ROM did.

The ROM is running extremely nice on my Imagio, was easy to install.

Last edited by y0himba; 09-12-2010 at 02:54 AM.