PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 12:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

FishMD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So are you guys getting the phone?

So I was told last Friday that they placed an order for the Touch to replace my Mogul, and I was like cool. Then I waited 48 hours to email back to get my order and tracking number and I get an email saying, "sorry, we were unable to complete the previous order due to not having the touch in stock. I have placed a new order for the touch and the mogul replacement kit at this time and assure you you will receive it within 3-5 business days."

So crap, I wasted 2 days for nothing.

So then I go and email them again today just asking are they sure they were able to complete the order this time and can they please email me the order number. I get another email back saying, " sorry, the ordering departement is closed for the day so I am unable to get your order number for you at this time. Email again tomorrow and I will provide you with the information."

What the heck, the order department was closed for the day on a Monday, and first thing in the morning.

I smell something fishy, and it aint me.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH
Carrier: Sprint

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
I rec'd an email on the 15th (Thurs.) stating that the Touch had been requested. On the 16th (Fri.) I rec'd an email with UPS tracking #. The 19th (Mon- yesterday) it arrived.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
Angry Sprint CS SUCKS!

Well, I am having a nightmare trying to return my mogul for the HTC Touch. I got a confirmation on 11/9 stating that they had ordered the touch. After 5 days of waiting, I demanded a tracking number. The representative stated that the Touch had not been sent due to a "system error". They claimed that they re-ordered the touch and it would arrive in 3-5 business days. I again asked for the tracking number to confirm delivery. E-care replied with the wrong tracking number. I again asked for the tracking number and E-care replied without even INCLUDING THE TRACKING NUMBER!!! I emailed again and finally received the proper tracking number. Needless to say, I received the package today and ITS AN HTC MOGUL!!!!! I immediately emailed them and called them and the representative claimed that they are going to send the TOUCH along with 2 return kits for both of my moguls. He also promised to text the tracking number of the HTC Touch to my cell phone. I hope that you guys have better luck than me!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

mastermatt63 is a n00b
Unhappy sry man

sry doode that sux! well atleast ur getting a touch, right?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

FishMD is a n00b
Now that is crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeus_d3 View Post
Well, I am having a nightmare trying to return my mogul for the HTC Touch. I got a confirmation on 11/9 stating that they had ordered the touch. After 5 days of waiting, I demanded a tracking number. The representative stated that the Touch had not been sent due to a "system error". They claimed that they re-ordered the touch and it would arrive in 3-5 business days. I again asked for the tracking number to confirm delivery. E-care replied with the wrong tracking number. I again asked for the tracking number and E-care replied without even INCLUDING THE TRACKING NUMBER!!! I emailed again and finally received the proper tracking number. Needless to say, I received the package today and ITS AN HTC MOGUL!!!!! I immediately emailed them and called them and the representative claimed that they are going to send the TOUCH along with 2 return kits for both of my moguls. He also promised to text the tracking number of the HTC Touch to my cell phone. I hope that you guys have better luck than me!!!
Man, that is messed up. Go figure right.

On goes my saga as well. I got another email again today back from ecare saying they were sorry about the trouble I was having and they were going to place the order again for me. Email back in 24 to 48 hourse...This is the third time now. So I was like forget this, I am going to call. So I called one of my special no wait time numbers and got right on the phone with someone who was very helpful. They said yes, they saw the paperwork for the request to order the touch, but the order was still not placed. So they ordered it right there for me and said it would ship out tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed big time though, cause the "order number" she gave me was too short to look it up on the sprint site online to get the tracking number. So we will see.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermatt63 View Post
sry doode that sux! well atleast ur getting a touch, right?
Supposedly, I guess I'll have to wait and see. This whole ordeal is absolutely crazy, but will be worth it once I have the touch in my hands.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Lurker

playbackreks is a n00b
I did, they said 3-5 days, it shipped over night.

I love the touch.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Well, everyone should just relax and just email them daily for updates. I went thru a 1 1/2 week fiasco until they finally were ble to ship one correctly. And yes, email them daily cuz if you dont nothing happens.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
How do you track a package using the order number

NVM, called CS and they gave it to me

Last edited by thadeus_d3; 11-21-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TraderStav is a n00b
Just curious, of those who have gotten a significantly reduce Touch (without having to send back the Mogul) or even a free one what was the status of your contract? I started my SERO plan a year ago and swapped my original Treo out for a Mogul earlier this month. My thinking is that due to a replacement on the Mogul I may be flagged as a "30 day" customer and may get some exchange options.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue