View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM
thadeus_d3
PPCGeeks Regular

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Sprint CS SUCKS!

Well, I am having a nightmare trying to return my mogul for the HTC Touch. I got a confirmation on 11/9 stating that they had ordered the touch. After 5 days of waiting, I demanded a tracking number. The representative stated that the Touch had not been sent due to a "system error". They claimed that they re-ordered the touch and it would arrive in 3-5 business days. I again asked for the tracking number to confirm delivery. E-care replied with the wrong tracking number. I again asked for the tracking number and E-care replied without even INCLUDING THE TRACKING NUMBER!!! I emailed again and finally received the proper tracking number. Needless to say, I received the package today and ITS AN HTC MOGUL!!!!! I immediately emailed them and called them and the representative claimed that they are going to send the TOUCH along with 2 return kits for both of my moguls. He also promised to text the tracking number of the HTC Touch to my cell phone. I hope that you guys have better luck than me!!!