PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 07:53 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I'm very sorry guys, I just started a new job and I've been getting really busy lately...

I was working last night on the rom trying to figure the solution to the Phone Setting issue for as long as I could....

But I havent had any luck yet, I will continue working on it right now until I get this figured out

(I believe its an OEM, but I also have to fix the messaging bug too)

congrats on the job, i may try out your 6.5 rom soon. is the screenshots on the first page of 6.5 or 6.1 because they look the same as your previous versions?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I am closing on the solution I have limited it down to 4 oems again whew....turns out it was a dll
Old 06-16-2009, 01:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

masalma is a n00b

You are the man, and work is a priority I think i have tried every rom out there for the touch, and nothing even came close to your roms, I even stopped trying. What will the next phone be? I am looking to upgrade the touch, and thinking about going for the Touch Pro or Diamond
Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by masalma View Post
You are the man, and work is a priority I think i have tried every rom out there for the touch, and nothing even came close to your roms, I even stopped trying. What will the next phone be? I am looking to upgrade the touch, and thinking about going for the Touch Pro or Diamond
OK, well let me give you the possibility and the reason why I'm probably not going to get it....

Touch Pro 2, but...the Touch Pro 2 is basically the Touch Pro with a bigger screen and tilt. It will also have a worse OpenGL performance then the Touch Pro, and even an worse performance against the Vogue. That's right, if all goes well and we get full hardware acceleration for the Vogue, it will have 4 times the frames per second as the tPro and I think 6 times the frames per second as tPro2....

So why waste alot of money (tPro2 will be at least $350 with a 2 year upgrade) when you could get the tPro for much well and it will still be the same thing? Except for the Bigger Screen and tilt, but thats the reason why it's worse. The bigger the screens are the worse the fps becomes.

So I ask you. What device should I get? And I will give you a hint, next year will not be a long shot for me if we get this Vogue OpenGL finished.

(And the OpenGV after that **HINT HINT**)
Old 06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

masalma is a n00b

Sweet, I guess I am keeping the Touch maybe pickup another one, one other thing is with the Bell network they have an unlimited internet plan for 10/month which makes it really well worth it.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by masalma View Post
Sweet, I guess I am keeping the Touch maybe pickup another one, one other thing is with the Bell network they have an unlimited internet plan for 10/month which makes it really well worth it.
The people that stay with me will not be disappointed....

it wont be too long of a wait until the next device comes out, and maybe then they will give it a better processor
Old 06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

rhk107 is a n00b

whosdaman is the $h1T . thanks again man.. i have been planning on upgrading my phone too.. but there are so many goodies out for our vogues

it is awesome!!

thanks for all your work~~!!

i am waiting for your full sprint 6.5 wm. rom patiently
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

rhk107 is a n00b

btw if anyone is like me, my vogue touch housing is on its last leg.. for replacement check out this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40859
Old 06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhk107 View Post
whosdaman is the $h1T . thanks again man.. i have been planning on upgrading my phone too.. but there are so many goodies out for our vogues

it is awesome!!

thanks for all your work~~!!

i am waiting for your full sprint 6.5 wm. rom patiently
I have totally fixed every problem so far and even fixed other things and this rom is perfect right now for me. I have improved it totally, I made it even cleaner, but the full is even fuller and it runs super smooth.

I will be updating the Change Log and Application Log later...right now im going to workout, pce
Old 06-16-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Is there a timeframe for a generic coming soon? LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development