PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

K, after I flashed your rom, I didn't add the dcd cab for sprint. Went outside and ran the IOTA and it worked. Loaded yahoo in internet explorer and it worked. So got the internet working. The only problem now is that while in phone settings and when I hit the ok button in the top right corner, the keyboard comes up then disapears and it stays in the phone settings mode. Not sure what's happening there. At least I got the internet fixed. Last night what I did was run the sprint dcd cab, then the internet fix. Today I didn't do that and it worked.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
K, after I flashed your rom, I didn't add the dcd cab for sprint. Went outside and ran the IOTA and it worked. Loaded yahoo in internet explorer and it worked. So got the internet working. The only problem now is that while in phone settings and when I hit the ok button in the top right corner, the keyboard comes up then disapears and it stays in the phone settings mode. Not sure what's happening there. At least I got the internet fixed. Last night what I did was run the sprint dcd cab, then the internet fix. Today I didn't do that and it worked.
Hmmm....let me look into that Phone Setting issue...
Old 06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

That's amazing....ive never had that happen before and Idk how to even fix it lol

I'm switching back to the diamond dialer to see if thats the problem, but if thats so then we wont have phones codes and data arrows again
Old 06-14-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Ok this is Happening on both the Phone Setting and Sounds & Notification page....

This is not the dialer's doing....but I can't make myself believe its the SYS, because both 6.1 and 6.5 are doing it....

Is someone would care to chime in on this situation please be my guest
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

jagat is just getting started

on6.1 clean...when u go to setting and phone to change rightone....it doesn't get out of that screen
Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

omg....didnt you read the previous 6 or 7 post?

And I've have limited the problem down to about 8 OEMs
Old 06-15-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'm very sorry guys, I just started a new job and I've been getting really busy lately...

I was working last night on the rom trying to figure the solution to the Phone Setting issue for as long as I could....

But I havent had any luck yet, I will continue working on it right now until I get this figured out

(I believe its an OEM, but I also have to fix the messaging bug too)
Old 06-15-2009, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cyburke is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I'm very sorry guys, I just started a new job and I've been getting really busy lately...

I was working last night on the rom trying to figure the solution to the Phone Setting issue for as long as I could....

But I havent had any luck yet, I will continue working on it right now until I get this figured out

(I believe its an OEM, but I also have to fix the messaging bug too)
WDM... i think everyone here will say that you ROCK and we really appreciate the time you spend perfecting your ROMs.

looking forward to any and all updates that you release.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

definitely appreciate all your hard work and determination to putting out an excellent rom. Hopefully you find a fix for the settings issue.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

sipnor is a n00b

Thanks for all your hard work and excellent ROMs.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development