PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

snowcraig is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

come on man, verizon!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
whosdaman, thanks so much for the updated roms. I dl'd 6.1. I don't have the phone turned on yet. Sprint site is running to slow. So i've been playing with it without service. I found 2 bugs I think. With manila2D. With the camera tab, and the music tab. Here's a couple of pics of the error message I get. I'll try later to get service on and to play more with it. Thanks T M Z

You need to install HTC Album and HTC Audio Manager for those to work
Old 06-14-2009, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I tried out the 6.5 and couldn't get connected to the internet. I'm on sprint I download the internet fix, then tried again and it still wouldn't connect. Also when I go into the phone setting and try to close out with the x button it seems that the screen is off because it keeps pulling up the ringtone menu. That's the only screen it does it on. I try loading vins roam to see if I could connect to the internet thinking it might be a sprint problem, but after I loaded vins roam I had no problem with connecting to the internet. I haven't tried 6.1 yet.
Well I'm sorry to say, that my internet worked perfect for 6.5.....and the Internet Fix is already in place on Sprint
Old 06-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I'm not sure what is wrong. I tried loading nfsfans, and juites rom back on the phone and even the sprint factory rom, and still no internet, but when I loaded vins rom back on it worked. I'll try again tonight, when I get to work.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I'm not sure what is wrong. I tried loading nfsfans, and juites rom back on the phone and even the sprint factory rom, and still no internet, but when I loaded vins rom back on it worked. I'll try again tonight, when I get to work.
you can look in your connection settings and check in the proxy settings and make sure the second box is unchecked. its the one that says this network connects to server. it helped for me on this and nfsfans rom..
Old 06-14-2009, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
That's very strange....did you try running IOTA?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Yep the IOTA is what gives me an error on yours and the other roms, except for vins rom. I believe its something like 1012 error to try again later or something. It's just strange that it even happens on the sprint stock rom, and not vins rom. I'll try loading it here at my house, the only problem is my service here sucks, I can only get roaming so not sure it the IOTA will work for the first time while roaming. I'll post back and let u know what happens.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok, well....I'm using PPCkitchen carrier files and I believe they are messed up...

Maybe me and Vin can trade SYS for Carrier

EDIT: Nvm, he is a generic rom.....he uses DCD, why dont you try installing DCD's cab on my rom and see if that works

Last edited by Whosdaman; 06-14-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Almost a VIP

I just reflashed the phone, waiting for the customizations to run then I'll run the IOTA. Do i need to add the dcd cabs for sprint and the internet fix, or did u say they are all ready included in your rom.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I just reflashed the phone, waiting for the customizations to run then I'll run the IOTA. Do i need to add the dcd cabs for sprint and the internet fix, or did u say they are all ready included in your rom.
internet fix is...but if you run dcd, u might want to run inter fix again just incase
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development