PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 01:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

lol, well I tried putting this on PPCgeeks FTP this time to save room on my other FTP
Old 06-14-2009, 02:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Got 6.5 downloaded, now downloading 6.1 then loading 6.5 too phone can't wait.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

lol 6.5 is sweet, i didnt really try 6.1....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

pkakarla is a n00b

hey thanks for the update... i tried the 6.5 rom.. eveyrthings good except the touchflo item in not the today settings..
Old 06-14-2009, 10:12 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

whosdaman, thanks so much for the updated roms. I dl'd 6.1. I don't have the phone turned on yet. Sprint site is running to slow. So i've been playing with it without service. I found 2 bugs I think. With manila2D. With the camera tab, and the music tab. Here's a couple of pics of the error message I get. I'll try later to get service on and to play more with it. Thanks T M Z

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 06-14-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

I'm so dopey with this whole thing. Why is there a 6.1 rom? Can I just unlock my touch and flash it to 6.5 or do I need 6.1 for some reason? Lernding is hard.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
I'm so dopey with this whole thing. Why is there a 6.1 rom? Can I just unlock my touch and flash it to 6.5 or do I need 6.1 for some reason? Lernding is hard.
Some ppl do not like the new start menu in 6.5. So there is a windows mobile 6.1 and 6.5 rom so everyone can use the rom You can flash which ever you like.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog80p View Post
Some ppl do not like the new start menu in 6.5. So there is a windows mobile 6.1 and 6.5 rom so everyone can use the rom You can flash which ever you like.
Well isn't that just downright polite. I'm a fancy man so I enjoy fancy things so I think I'll be giving 6.5 a shot. Is there a guide on how to flash? Thank you.

Last edited by ruckstande; 06-14-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

Dojey is a n00b

My guess is that HTC Music Manager and HTC Photo Album aren't in there. I remember I had the same Player issue when I did the clean install without HTC Music Manager. I didn't see them listed in the text file WDM included either, though it may be hidden somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
whosdaman, thanks so much for the updated roms. I dl'd 6.1. I don't have the phone turned on yet. Sprint site is running to slow. So i've been playing with it without service. I found 2 bugs I think. With manila2D. With the camera tab, and the music tab. Here's a couple of pics of the error message I get. I'll try later to get service on and to play more with it. Thanks T M Z

Old 06-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I tried out the 6.5 and couldn't get connected to the internet. I'm on sprint I download the internet fix, then tried again and it still wouldn't connect. Also when I go into the phone setting and try to close out with the x button it seems that the screen is off because it keeps pulling up the ringtone menu. That's the only screen it does it on. I try loading vins roam to see if I could connect to the internet thinking it might be a sprint problem, but after I loaded vins roam I had no problem with connecting to the internet. I haven't tried 6.1 yet.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development