PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v4.2.1 WM 6.5 (SPRINT IS UP!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well I got good news and better news...

Good News: I'm making a clean and full (since i cant determine what programs to put in and what to leave out)

Better News: I'm making a Txt file of the Programs list so everyone can see what is exactly in the clean and full roms
I was just about to flash, but i'll wait a lil for you to put out the latest full. Thanks WDM
Old 06-13-2009, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Well this is stupid....I have the 21051 sys and the xip...but the about page is showing up as 20931....
Old 06-13-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v4.2.1 WM 6.5 (SPRINT IS UP!!)

Quote:
Well this is stupid....I have the 21051 sys and the xip...but the about page is showing up as 20931....
WDM,
walk away from it and come back, sounds like you need a break. Thats the way I handle things right before I throw it out the window. HAHAHA!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

lol....i started over, i rebuilt the sys myself with what i think is the true 051...
Old 06-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

do u know if theres a winPM for vga devices? i never heard of this program before but the way u mention it being better than arcsoft id like to give it a try on my touch pro, im used to the arcsoft and its fine for me

Old 06-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v3.0 WM 6.1 & v4.2 WM 6.5

Quote:
I'll post the link, but i think 6.1 is done for awhile...

I can't get autorun to work at all anymore, something is really wrong with it

I'm going to redownload the sys and xip and stuff and try again, and remake the autorun oem i have....but im uploading 4.2.1 right now
try this one.I never used it lol,but it should work.oem will shoup in ppck "OEM" section
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=273

Last edited by vin255764; 06-13-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
do u know if theres a winPM for vga devices? i never heard of this program before but the way u mention it being better than arcsoft id like to give it a try on my touch pro, im used to the arcsoft and its fine for me
its official sprint picturemail soft,will work on any resolution and its easy to send pics to cheapy phones.cab can be always downloaded from their website "free section"
and the best thing is that I can view my 6 years old online albums

Last edited by vin255764; 06-13-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
Idk, heck the one for us might work for it, here try it out
Attached Files
File Type: cab WinPM.CAB (834.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

plemen is just getting started

WDM - would be great if you would consider building Bell ROM's as well. Currently using NFSFAN's V10 (and really liking it) but would love to have options. I used to love your Bell ROM's when you were doing them - clean and fully loaded.

Thanks.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Don't worry I will return to all carriers soon
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development