PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/21/09] v2.3 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
WDM, believe me I understand that part, my current ROM is NFS's ROM - but I do and have liked your ROMs in the past as well and look forward to seeing this stable to be sure, but I dont think the issue is the keyboard being an integral part of the ROM as much as the drive to MAKE it work for you is the reasoning for this to be (and I do commend that, its a plus not a negative as it may sound when reading it LOL )

Again, at this point, is it truly integral, yes it will work and you can get it to work Im sure, but the ROM can be released with a caveat at the current time without the iolite KB and as you build and repair issues in future versions, the KB can be in the forefront without disabling the ROM as a whole, correct?

Just curious is all, your the cook, its your pots and pans, just one of the diners wondering if all the spices are needed at this time is all

Detroit Doug
Too late, I fixed it ....link is hot!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

wdbanks is a n00b

This makes me glad I still have a Vogue. I have all I need now. Thanks for your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: BELL

huskey5555 is a n00b

will you put Microsoft Office back in.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

You can put it in yourself with the cab on first page. Huskey5555

Last edited by houseman; 03-21-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Yup, i added Microsoft Office Cab to the FTP
Old 03-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Lurker

Dwadejr007 is a n00b

Okay, I accidentally downloaded this to my diamond and it totally messed up the screen. Is there a way I can fix this??? Please help!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadejr007 View Post
Okay, I accidentally downloaded this to my diamond and it totally messed up the screen. Is there a way I can fix this??? Please help!
Have you tried reflashing your Diamond with a Diamond custom ROM or a stock one from HTC?

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Lurker

Dwadejr007 is a n00b

How do I go about doing that? I used to think I was cell phone savvy...I see I'm not! LOL
Old 03-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwadejr007 View Post
How do I go about doing that? I used to think I was cell phone savvy...I see I'm not! LOL

Well first I would start with these first 2 threads over in the Diamond forum
- How to unlock, relock and flashing
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

and

- Flashing a ROM from the 4GB storage
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490

Then select a ROM, personally Ive heard positives about these and they have recent activity

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60601

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60908

Or go here http://www.htc.com/www/supportdownlo...act=sd&cat=all and download the stock ROM and read the directions and previous posts in regards of how to flash your HTC Diamond to get it functional again

good luck

Detroit Doug
Old 03-21-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work

Any plan to release Sprint's FULL version with 2.3?

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development