PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 06:18 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Downloading now, but wont have a chance to flash and check it out until after 5PM as I need my phone available in case someone calls to setup an interview (being out of work SUCKS LOL)

Detroit Doug
I hear you, man. I just accepted a position after almost 4 months of being out of work. It'll happen for you!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G w/ OMJ's Rom

jpgarcia is just getting started
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Just flashed, 2.2. The footprints are working flawless, everything is good to go. One thing though, it disables the functions of all the buttons. if that could be fixed it would be great. Reflashed back to 2.1, to have full function of my buttons. Great ROM though WDM, I read who had to return your phone because of the button not working. maybe you can tweek something to make them work. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Sero 50

stinkbud is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Will flash this when I get home, and I'm sad to say that this will be the last time I use your ROM WDM because I had to file a claim for my Touch due to my screen cracking when I fell on a sheet of ice last month, and they upgraded me to the Touch Diamond because the Touch is no longer available. Many thanks for the countless hours and efforts that you put into your ROMs. By far your ROMs are the best I ever used, and if you ever start cooking ROMs for the Diamond, I'll be there!

I had my Vogue replaced under warranty two weeks ago. I was hoping for the Diamond and even asked for it, but I still got a Vogue back, which is good, I prefer the SDHC support.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WDM,

Just started flashing the 2.2 ROM on my Sprint phone and noticed Drellisdee as the ROM name - teaming up with Drellisdee on this?

Detroit Doug

Old 03-20-2009, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgarcia View Post
Just flashed, 2.2. The footprints are working flawless, everything is good to go. One thing though, it disables the functions of all the buttons. if that could be fixed it would be great. Reflashed back to 2.1, to have full function of my buttons. Great ROM though WDM, I read who had to return your phone because of the button not working. maybe you can tweek something to make them work. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
What?

Quote:
WDM,

Just started flashing the 2.2 ROM on my Sprint phone and noticed Drellisdee as the ROM name - teaming up with Drellisdee on this?

Detroit Doug
It's his SYS
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
What?
It's his SYS
Was kinda thinking so ... no problem, a soup is better when the stock is premium LOL

Anyway, here is my situation of the 2.2 ROM

flashed it, reflashed it (as I always do) and all went well, very slow in the initial setup but that can happen

rebooted and went into the OS and no buttons worked, I mean none, not even the power button LOL
Tried flashing again (including from bootloader) and no difference, none of the buttons functioned and without them it is difficult at best to use the phone

dug through reg, apps, etc and although they seemed enabled it didnt change anything

Went back to a working version and will see what I can find to enable things

It looks good, fast and stable, just the lack of buttons, well ...

Detroit Doug
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Was kinda thinking so ... no problem, a soup is better when the stock is premium LOL

Anyway, here is my situation of the 2.2 ROM

flashed it, reflashed it (as I always do) and all went well, very slow in the initial setup but that can happen

rebooted and went into the OS and no buttons worked, I mean none, not even the power button LOL
Tried flashing again (including from bootloader) and no difference, none of the buttons functioned and without them it is difficult at best to use the phone

dug through reg, apps, etc and although they seemed enabled it didnt change anything

Went back to a working version and will see what I can find to enable things

It looks good, fast and stable, just the lack of buttons, well ...

Detroit Doug
wow....you know I havent messed with anything but the keyboard which his wierd, ok i removing rom as it causes this problem

Monday I will have my new Phone and will continue to work on this thing

Also if someone can get a new Keyboard or something, but be kind and share....the iolite one is nice but it's portrait only, and the qwerty board isnt working :'(

(I think I will remake my whole kitchen)
Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
wow....you know I havent messed with anything but the keyboard which his wierd, ok i removing rom as it causes this problem

Monday I will have my new Phone and will continue to work on this thing

Also if someone can get a new Keyboard or something, but be kind and share....the iolite one is nice but it's portrait only, and the qwerty board isnt working :'(

(I think I will remake my whole kitchen)
Weird but understood, I can see 1 or 2 messed up flashes causing something like this, but multiple times even after going back to current ROM to verify all is good and then back to this ROM and same issue, something squirrely going on in it I would think

Of course from what was accessable it was spot on solid that I could tell

If you build back up from scratch and need a tester just let me know

Detroit Doug
Old 03-21-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Weird but understood, I can see 1 or 2 messed up flashes causing something like this, but multiple times even after going back to current ROM to verify all is good and then back to this ROM and same issue, something squirrely going on in it I would think

Of course from what was accessable it was spot on solid that I could tell

If you build back up from scratch and need a tester just let me know

Detroit Doug
omg im so sad right now...

I swear this rom was perfect except for QWERTY until I started messing with it...

PS. I fixed button issue, I used a GSM .dll by mistake
Old 03-21-2009, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

If you fixed the .dll prob, then cook it up and put it back up for us testers...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development