PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

jagat is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/9/09] v3.0 WM 6.1 & v4.2 WM 6.5 (Medium ROMs)

my bad man....u r da man...take ur time
Old 06-09-2009, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I have to remake my whole kitchen, so itll be awhile....dont keep refreshing hoping its coming cause its not...
Old 06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I got all excited. I just got home and saw the first page updated, so was looking for the downloads. Then I read you post about problems, take your time with the roms, it's best to get them right. Looking forward to your new roms. Got a question is it possible to have the wm6.5 interface on the 6.1 build. I'm not into the manilla theme and like the titanium interface. Just a thought.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Well this is just lovely, everything was fine until today...

I go to uninstall ppckitchen and I can't, and I cant reinstall it....so now I have to reinstall windows...

cya in about an hour or 2
Old 06-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

ackk that's goto suck. I need to reformat my comp, it's acting up. I'll have to make sure I back up all the roms i've download, even though I got it narrowed down to the ones I like the best. Can't wait to try yours out and adding it to the list
Old 06-09-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lol dont worry its going to be worth it...I'm already fixing everything now

And I might be getting a bigger help soon...I'm getting the newer builds right now...maybe
Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'm sorry the roms didnt come today, but i make the best roms ever, I mean....I dont care what anyone says my rom I have on my phone right now is imo better than NFSFAN's....

And if you think differently then I want you to tell me straight up, but you have to try my new 6.5 rom tomorrow to find out
Old 06-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

oh snap! whosdaman! u still here making the best roms for the vogue? when u gonna get y2k9? already? its almost 2010, anyways i havent been around here all year since i got my touch pros last year, but i had to break out a new vogue the other day as a temporary phone, cuz my wife lost her tp, got her new one today but thought i'd flash the hell out of the stock rom cuz it looked so damn ugly, u was one of me favs from the past and now that i see u stay updated **** ur the only rom i will consider flashing it to rest, lol. whats your fullest best rom you suggest from a fresh radio update, unlock ?

Old 06-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well this is just lovely, everything was fine until today...

I go to uninstall ppckitchen and I can't, and I cant reinstall it....so now I have to reinstall windows...

cya in about an hour or 2
try windows 7 (64bit if u can) if u havent already, shouldnt take longer than an hour to install, imho its the fastest installing windows and fastest to update to date
Old 06-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Threadstarter

hey wdm, where is 3.0? i can't find a link
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development