PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/9/09] v3.0 WM 6.1 & v4.2 WM 6.5 (Medium ROMs)

whosdaman, I just tried your sprint 4.1 rom out and it won't connect to the internet. It keeps trying to do the IOTA but gives me 1012 error. Hopefully your new build will fix that.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/9/09] v3.0 WM 6.1 & v4.2 WM 6.5 (Medium ROMs)

I think PPCkitchen carrier files are messed up, I think the new rom has it fixed
Old 06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v3.0 WM 6.1 & v4.2 WM 6.5

Ugh, the return of the Voice Commander Error.....it only happens in 6.1, so I have to drop it :'(

Sorry
Old 06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Does it work in 6.5. I guess it doesn't matter for me, since I dont really use it.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well I believe 4.2.1 is ready and I will upload it now for Sprint only, if it's OK'ed by the community, then I'll make it for the other carriers...

But 6.1 is having some real issues now, I can't get a simple thing like AutoRun to work correctly now for some reason....

I'm using the same SYS as I did previously, and I had the same issue with Voice Commander....so I removed it and that's suppose to fix the issue...

Well AutoRun still isn't working correctly...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP

Cool soon as it's uploaded I'll started downloading and test it out tonight. I got to work midnight tonight so I'll be playing with it all night. The main issue I had with your previous version is couldn't connect to the internet, while roaming. Hopefully all goes well. I'll let you know. Are u going to post the link here on page one or should I just check your
Index of /CDMA Devices/HTC Vogue/Users/Whosdaman/ROMs
Old 06-10-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'll post the link, but i think 6.1 is done for awhile...

I can't get autorun to work at all anymore, something is really wrong with it

I'm going to redownload the sys and xip and stuff and try again, and remake the autorun oem i have....but im uploading 4.2.1 right now
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v4.2.1 WM 6.5 (SPRINT IS UP!!)

I'm going to try this now....and I'm going to see if it's better then AutoRun

If it works I will use it on 6.5 and 6.1 and I will be the only Vogue rom maker using it too lol

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503060
Old 06-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thanks, downloading 6.5 now, unlocked my vogue just this minute so we'll see how it goes, too bad the phone isnt activated lol, stupid thing doesnt even have wifi what can i use it for? o well, hopefully 3.0.1 comes out when u fix the kinks cuz i like 6.1 more than 6.5

Old 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well I'm hoping if this runcc thing works, then that will get Voice Commander to work again too
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development