View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masalma View Post
You are the man, and work is a priority I think i have tried every rom out there for the touch, and nothing even came close to your roms, I even stopped trying. What will the next phone be? I am looking to upgrade the touch, and thinking about going for the Touch Pro or Diamond
OK, well let me give you the possibility and the reason why I'm probably not going to get it....

Touch Pro 2, but...the Touch Pro 2 is basically the Touch Pro with a bigger screen and tilt. It will also have a worse OpenGL performance then the Touch Pro, and even an worse performance against the Vogue. That's right, if all goes well and we get full hardware acceleration for the Vogue, it will have 4 times the frames per second as the tPro and I think 6 times the frames per second as tPro2....

So why waste alot of money (tPro2 will be at least $350 with a 2 year upgrade) when you could get the tPro for much well and it will still be the same thing? Except for the Bigger Screen and tilt, but thats the reason why it's worse. The bigger the screens are the worse the fps becomes.

So I ask you. What device should I get? And I will give you a hint, next year will not be a long shot for me if we get this Vogue OpenGL finished.

(And the OpenGV after that **HINT HINT**)