PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre
Carrier: Sprint

JBaker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/16/09] v1.1c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

Trying out 6.5 now for the first time, if it ever gets p***** the windows boot screen i will be able to play with it... maybe i will try to re flash..... Im sure it will be awesome though, I have been using your 6.1 rom for a long time

Yay, after beating on the screen the screen alignment popped up! now i must do a hard reset again (is it still recommended to hard reset after customizations finish?

Last edited by JBaker; 06-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker View Post
Trying out 6.5 now for the first time, if it ever gets p***** the windows boot screen i will be able to play with it... maybe i will try to re flash..... Im sure it will be awesome though, I have been using your 6.1 rom for a long time

Yay, after beating on the screen the screen alignment popped up! now i must do a hard reset again (is it still recommended to hard reset after customizations finish?
lol depends....do you want to wait again?

And sorry I fixed the splash screens so they were all the same
Old 06-16-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pre

JBaker is a n00b

haha I can wait again. although I just synced.... but i can wait again if it will work better in the long run... but i think I like 6.5 more... One question though.. Is there any way to get rid of the pictures and music tabs... i dont use either on my phone...

Thanks WDM looks great!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Just downloaded your new rom, and testing it out. I'll let you know good or bad k. Preliminary looks awesome so far, but it just booted up hehe.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Got all my programs loaded up and everything seems to be working perfect, except for the KPOE roam switch cab. Nothing major, but when I click on the script to run it, it opens up the phone roaming menu, but only switches from automatic, to network, or from network to automatic. Not a big deal, and everything else seems to be working great. I'll post the KPOE roam switch cab, maybe you can look it over and see if you can fix it, if you have time if not no biggy. Thanks for an awesome and fast rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab KPoe RoamSwitch.cab (2.7 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Got all my programs loaded up and everything seems to be working perfect, except for the KPOE roam switch cab. Nothing major, but when I click on the script to run it, it opens up the phone roaming menu, but only switches from automatic, to network, or from network to automatic. Not a big deal, and everything else seems to be working great. I'll post the KPOE roam switch cab, maybe you can look it over and see if you can fix it, if you have time if not no biggy. Thanks for an awesome and fast rom.
hmmm, idk....let me see
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Almost a VIP

Cool thanks, I'm really loving your rom, Everything seems to be running pretty smooth.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

ajs1122 is a n00b

What do I need to do to add TF2D to the 6.5 ROM with any of your customizations?

-ajs
Old 06-17-2009, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work
Re: [UPDATED 6/14/09] v1.0c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
The people that stay with me will not be disappointed....

it wont be too long of a wait until the next device comes out, and maybe then they will give it a better processor
WDM,

Have you seen the HTC Snap? Even though it not touch screen, you think ur roms will work on it?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Cool thanks, I'm really loving your rom, Everything seems to be running pretty smooth.
Are you using 6.5 or 6.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs1122 View Post
What do I need to do to add TF2D to the 6.5 ROM with any of your customizations?

-ajs
Hmmm.....check my CABs on the first post and scroll down to TEST_....cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiot View Post
WDM,

Have you seen the HTC Snap? Even though it not touch screen, you think ur roms will work on it?
lol my ROMs only work on Vogue, and nope Snap is a Smartphone, not PPC
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development