View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/16/09] v1.1c WM6.1 & WM6.5 ARE HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Cool thanks, I'm really loving your rom, Everything seems to be running pretty smooth.
Are you using 6.5 or 6.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs1122 View Post
What do I need to do to add TF2D to the 6.5 ROM with any of your customizations?

-ajs
Hmmm.....check my CABs on the first post and scroll down to TEST_....cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiot View Post
WDM,

Have you seen the HTC Snap? Even though it not touch screen, you think ur roms will work on it?
lol my ROMs only work on Vogue, and nope Snap is a Smartphone, not PPC