PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 6/19/09] WDM's Diamond Themed WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
i just flashed the 6.5 for sprint today, very good so far. how can i change the battery icon to that of the diamonds?
.....do i need to answer this?
Old 06-30-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Okay big problem here at least it isn't working right for me. I tried to set the alarm because I always use my phone when I travel. I set it to rooster and instead of getting a rooster, with vibrate, with flash, and with repeat I just get the simple "Reminder" message with accompanying jingle.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
Okay big problem here at least it isn't working right for me. I tried to set the alarm because I always use my phone when I travel. I set it to rooster and instead of getting a rooster, with vibrate, with flash, and with repeat I just get the simple "Reminder" message with accompanying jingle.
ill test the alarm tonight

EDIT: jjust tested works fine for me on 6.1....are you using 6.5?

Last edited by Whosdaman; 06-30-2009 at 12:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
ill test the alarm tonight

EDIT: jjust tested works fine for me on 6.1....are you using 6.5?
Yes 6.5. I actually tried it with the alarm in the middle and for a second I heard the rooster but then it was usurped by the reminder notification.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
hmmm....I might try it then
After about two days of running 21820 my phone started to lock up, had to do soft resets once or twice a day. Then it would sometimes just turn off???

So this build was bad!!!

But 23001 was released yesterday and seems to be pretty stable...so far!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Omg? 23001????

I think I will HAVE to upgrade now
Old 07-02-2009, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [Updated 7/2/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! NEW CLEAN AND FULL COMING TODAY

I have made great progress with this new rom and will be posting the new 6.5 clean and the 6.1 FULL and maybe even the 6.5 full tomorrow
Old 07-03-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297

does the internet connection sharing fix work for verizon???

Stock Rom, 2 Bars
Old 07-03-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

No, cause I don't have the cabs or OEMs for any other carrier besides Sprint.....but don't fret you can easily look them up
Old 07-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Omg? 23001????

I think I will HAVE to upgrade now
WDM,
How is 23001 working out for you?
I have been running into issues with mine randomly resetting?
Have you experienced this?

Other wise when it is working normal it works awesome!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development