PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

natefish is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Hey Dette, really enjoying 2.3. Can you tell me how to get .netcf 3.5 on here? I am getting an error message every time I try saying something about storage being too low (50mb left right now, so no) and processes running (never seen that one).

If you have already answered this question, I apologize. I really hate ppcgeeks' overly picky search perameters. Thanks again for a great ROM.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic

dette, sprint released the cab for sprint picture mail but smms is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY Better, the cab they released doesnt dl the pics to your phone it just shows you to click a button and fires up your browser. go to the sprint ap store ad go into free/demo if you want to try it out. PS great great rom.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer112 View Post
hey dette thanks for this great rom.It's perfect for me.
Except one thing. For some reason It wont let me keep recorded videos on my sd card. It will let me record but when I click play. Sometime it says file unsupported or lately not even showing up.

I flashed back to vet's shwartz world and installed the Album_2_5_18202622_0.cab from

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4764

And got it working.

I was wondering if there is a fix. I would love to go back on your rom.
thanks
It is because for some odd reason the camera records in .avi not .mp4 which is really weird because I remember them always recording in .mp4 so Windows Media cant play them.. Just navigate to them in your file explorer and play them with TCPMP ... TCPMP can play them just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay
Got it fixed, the problem was the rom i had flashed before 2.3 was slow, so when i flashed to 2.3 it was slow for some reason, but i just flashed to a fast one, and flashed yours...perfect. great rom man
Glad you got it working

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish
Hey Dette, really enjoying 2.3. Can you tell me how to get .netcf 3.5 on here? I am getting an error message every time I try saying something about storage being too low (50mb left right now, so no) and processes running (never seen that one).

If you have already answered this question, I apologize. I really hate ppcgeeks' overly picky search perameters. Thanks again for a great ROM.
.netcf 3.5 is already in my ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic
dette, sprint released the cab for sprint picture mail but smms is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY Better, the cab they released doesnt dl the pics to your phone it just shows you to click a button and fires up your browser. go to the sprint ap store ad go into free/demo if you want to try it out. PS great great rom.
Haha yeah I really like sMMS a lot! Its really nice.. I didnt donate but I think I will... Its a great program and I want to have all features.. I almost NEVER use pic mail though..

But thanks for the heads up about downloading the Sprint program I am gonna try it out so I know whats oging on

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

hey just downloaded the new sprint picmail for touch from sprints websiteit tells me its not compatable with this platform anyone getting that I cant find a way to get into it either to check settings...thanks for any help

Old 11-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was using the new .cab from sprint and to be honest I switched back to smms it was way better IMHO....
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Dette I just want to thank you Im reading all your replies to people about this rom I think its awesome how you get back to everyone so promtly and this is a great rom Im running yours and WDMS on both my touchs Ill let you know in a week or so after thorough testing I do like that you put th ## codes in yours..
Quwstion for you there are no phone settings apparently as you answered earlier can I drop in a dcpenable roam hack will that work ????
Old 11-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Dette I just want to thank you Im reading all your replies to people about this rom I think its awesome how you get back to everyone so promtly and this is a great rom Im running yours and WDMS on both my touchs Ill let you know in a week or so after thorough testing I do like that you put th ## codes in yours..
Quwstion for you there are no phone settings apparently as you answered earlier can I drop in a dcpenable roam hack will that work ????
Never done that.. Wanna give me more info? I imagine it would I mean I dont know why not... Any more info would be fantastic though
Old 11-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Hello again everyone
Question? Ive installed a dozen or so cabs in my touch...my question is once ive opened the .cab and installed program can I remove the cab without affecting program Just trying to make some space here..thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

ehbob is a n00b

I know this has been posted several times but I was curious if anyone else is still having problems with their dialer not answering calls? I have the newest DCD as well a v2.3. If so any solutions or fixes?

Thanks again Dette, other than this answering call issue, best ROM ever!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Hello again everyone
Question? Ive installed a dozen or so cabs in my touch...my question is once ive opened the .cab and installed program can I remove the cab without affecting program Just trying to make some space here..thanks

Yes,you can remove the .cab all you want without effecting the program.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development