PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 07:46 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: UPDATED 1-08-2009 Dette Diamond Edition v2.4 Beta 1 RELEASED!

i tried the gps for verizon fix and i still got nothing. is there any way to get the location setting to show up in phone settings?

Help Me Help You
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

just4kix is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by doroshjt View Post
Played around some more, BT doesn't appear to be working, everything else seems to be working correctly. Haven't tried GPS yet.
BT also doesn't work for me. It connects to my headset but that's about it. GPS locks within seconds tho'.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey all

well first impressions - quick and stable ROM
GPS locks are fast and accurate (via Sprint)
Bluetooth is another matter entirely, I can get it to add my Plantronics 955 but that's it... Will dig about and see what I can come up with as a fix unless Dette beats me to it LOL

Detroit Doug

Old 01-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

IkeWS6 is a n00b

Not sure if it will help with troubleshooting, but when I connect my Motorola H700 BT headset, all of the items in the BT Settings screen disappear, including all previously connected devices and the "Add New Device..." option. I was doing a hard reset to get everything back, but found that deleting the H700's record from the registry under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Bluetooth\Devices brought all of the items under BT Settings back.

As far as the rest of the ROM goes, everything is working great... the voicemail indicator on the main screen (that replaces the calendar when you have a new VM) is a great addition!
Old 01-10-2009, 01:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

I will look into bluetooth.. Seeing as I dont use it nearly ever I guess I didnt test it out =\ but as I stated this is a BETA ROM at this stage.. All problems should be posted here so that I can look into them so thank you all for letting me know whats up!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

chatzvr4 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to chatzvr4

im having the same issue bt won't work. also the audio is a bit low. also when I try to run youtube it says that I need about 8mb of free space to run it. I have 64mb of free space. any idea? but other than that great rom. thumbs up and thanx
Old 01-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800

stlman is a n00b

If or when u make the final version of the rom can you plz make sure you put the tab under settings->personal->phone so I can turn the location on so I can use gps. Also plz put the registry in the final rom that lets audio manager with the phone goes to sleep.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

doroshjt is a n00b

Besides the BT issue, the only thing I notice is my memory is always around 70%. Any ideas on that? It runs fast and haven't noticed any problems but that number just seems high.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatzvr4 View Post
im having the same issue bt won't work. also the audio is a bit low. also when I try to run youtube it says that I need about 8mb of free space to run it. I have 64mb of free space. any idea? but other than that great rom. thumbs up and thanx
Thanks for the info
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlman View Post
If or when u make the final version of the rom can you plz make sure you put the tab under settings->personal->phone so I can turn the location on so I can use gps. Also plz put the registry in the final rom that lets audio manager with the phone goes to sleep.
It should already work when the phone's screen is off
Quote:
Originally Posted by doroshjt View Post
Besides the BT issue, the only thing I notice is my memory is always around 70%. Any ideas on that? It runs fast and haven't noticed any problems but that number just seems high.
yeah that does seem high.. when i reset im at 40%
use dotfred and see what is running
Old 01-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Lurker

chulo0423 is a n00b

Great Rom.... Do you have a fix for receiveing picture messages
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development