View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer112 View Post
hey dette thanks for this great rom.It's perfect for me.
Except one thing. For some reason It wont let me keep recorded videos on my sd card. It will let me record but when I click play. Sometime it says file unsupported or lately not even showing up.

I flashed back to vet's shwartz world and installed the Album_2_5_18202622_0.cab from

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4764

And got it working.

I was wondering if there is a fix. I would love to go back on your rom.
thanks
It is because for some odd reason the camera records in .avi not .mp4 which is really weird because I remember them always recording in .mp4 so Windows Media cant play them.. Just navigate to them in your file explorer and play them with TCPMP ... TCPMP can play them just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay
Got it fixed, the problem was the rom i had flashed before 2.3 was slow, so when i flashed to 2.3 it was slow for some reason, but i just flashed to a fast one, and flashed yours...perfect. great rom man
Glad you got it working

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish
Hey Dette, really enjoying 2.3. Can you tell me how to get .netcf 3.5 on here? I am getting an error message every time I try saying something about storage being too low (50mb left right now, so no) and processes running (never seen that one).

If you have already answered this question, I apologize. I really hate ppcgeeks' overly picky search perameters. Thanks again for a great ROM.
.netcf 3.5 is already in my ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic
dette, sprint released the cab for sprint picture mail but smms is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY Better, the cab they released doesnt dl the pics to your phone it just shows you to click a button and fires up your browser. go to the sprint ap store ad go into free/demo if you want to try it out. PS great great rom.
Haha yeah I really like sMMS a lot! Its really nice.. I didnt donate but I think I will... Its a great program and I want to have all features.. I almost NEVER use pic mail though..

But thanks for the heads up about downloading the Sprint program I am gonna try it out so I know whats oging on

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!