PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch by HTC
Carrier: Sprint

m3Jorge is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to m3Jorge Send a message via MSN to m3Jorge
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Thanks

btw I found some things with your kitchen.. I cant install CAB's and I cant use active sync.. It wont sync at all and I cant change themes.. Its weird
That is wierd... well I have cleaned up things much better now and have SYS and XIP build 20931 with a few more fixes/tweaks and that kitchen will be out tonight!
Old 11-13-2008, 04:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch by HTC

m3Jorge is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to m3Jorge Send a message via MSN to m3Jorge

The theme may have to do with the provxml which I've fixed now...

the issue with CABs not installing can you describe more so I can tesk for it?

Also it will be helpful if you tell me what selections and/or modification you've made...
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
The theme may have to do with the provxml which I've fixed now...

the issue with CABs not installing can you describe more so I can tesk for it?

Also it will be helpful if you tell me what selections and/or modification you've made...
I made no modifications the first flash... When i went into file explorer and clicked on a cab in my storage card it like opens and closes .. cannot install anything what so ever..
When I try and connect to my computer it asks on the phone what I want to do obviously and I say activesync and then it just sits there and then it says sorry cannot connect

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero...Fresh
Carrier: sprint

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976

Is anyone having problems with getting hotmail acct. set up on this ROM, it just gives me a link to go to windows live, it won't set up. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sarumont is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
Hi guys I think I found the fix to the phone delay in answering issue

Please try the following reg edit:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings]
"SuspendResume"=multi_sz: "#777"

(this would show "~GPRS!" by default delete that and replace it with "#777" as above)

Please let me know if that works for most and I will update the kitchen accordingly
Looks like that works for me. I just answered 3/3 calls using the slider. I wonder if that also stops the data connection from dropping? On a side note, after changing that reg key, I could not see any values for the Settings key. Maybe a phmregedit bug? *shrug*

I'll test for a while to see if that also fixes the data connection bug.....

Edit: Running dette's 2.3, not you're kitchen. Couldn't get that to flash properly (posted in the thread @xda).

Edit2: Looks like my initial success was a red herring. It appears as if the data connection is stable, but I'm now at about 4/12 successfully answered calls. And I don't see any difference between the slider and the hard key, either.

Last edited by sarumont; 11-13-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: more info
Old 11-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarumont View Post
Looks like that works for me. I just answered 3/3 calls using the slider. I wonder if that also stops the data connection from dropping? On a side note, after changing that reg key, I could not see any values for the Settings key. Maybe a phmregedit bug? *shrug*

I'll test for a while to see if that also fixes the data connection bug.....

Edit: Running dette's 2.3, not you're kitchen. Couldn't get that to flash properly (posted in the thread @xda).

Edit2: Looks like my initial success was a red herring. It appears as if the data connection is stable, but I'm now at about 4/12 successfully answered calls. And I don't see any difference between the slider and the hard key, either.
I gotta figure out why this dialer is being such a .. douche
Old 11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Everything looks good, I am sure great times will be ahead, Thanks for keeping the development of the Vogue alive.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

proheart is a n00b

Dette, great rom. this question maybe has been answered already or not. On the phone screen with the dialpad visible, how come the green "CALL" button below the dialpad isn't visible? When you enter the number manually then you can hit the "CALL" button. I know I can hit the green hard button, but there should also be the green soft "CALL" button below the dialpad.

I've seen on other smart dialers like PDG smartdial and Clean Dialer where you see the dialpad along with the green "CALL" button.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

half_pint_uc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
use a different program for MSN like Palringo
I'll try that out hopefully everything works smooth Thanks bro god I hope I get it working it's SWEET LOL
Old 11-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wanna try out this rom, but I can't get the zip file for v. 2.3 to extract. It keeps saying that the file is either in an unknown format or damaged. Is the link still working?

EDIT:

Okay... I have NO IDEA how this happened, but I downloaded it again, for the 4th time... and it worked. It extracted just fine this time... hmm...

Oh well. Time to try it out. Thanks Dette!

Last edited by Oxymoron238; 11-13-2008 at 11:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development